LOLI GmbH - WIP Luna Étude

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

EriErin
Commander
Commander

LOLI GmbH - WIP Luna Étude

Post by EriErin »

Lunarian Luna Etude-class Battlecarrier
(Action Shot)

Lunarian Corbenik-class High Speed Cruiser
Designed as a robust direct combat unit, the Corbenik represents the pinnacle of Lunarian engineering-- or perhaps a long-forgotten relic of it, it's hard to tell which.
Its main armament arranged around the central axis of the ship consists of a twin-barreled 12.7cm Lunar Blaster and two quad-barreled 35.6cm long-range Lunar Grand Cannons. It is also equipped with two triple-tube laser-guided torpedo bays, which come standard with AIM-RAAM-37 Tactical Nuclear Missiles. This firepower may seem somewhat excessive, but believe us when we tell you that our commitment to excellence knows no boundaries.
The new Ion Thruster allows the ship to attain speeds of up to 6m/s, which represents a threefold performance increase when compared to competing vessels of comparable (and some of lesser) size. Corbenik crews are versed in Broadside-Flanking tactics in order to exploit the cruiser's superior speed while maintaining a suitable angle at which to leverage its full firepower.
409 Error, String deleted; $structuralIntegrity
409 Error, String deleted; $ionThruster.instabilities

Lunarian XF/A-17 "Aries" Variable Fighter
LOLI GmbH is proud to announce its latest forceful endeavor to improve the general quality of life everywhere-- the Variable Fighter Project.
Developed as a natural response to the Arms Fort technology being developed as a natural response to GEAR technology, the VF Project seeks to create hybrid GEARs that can shift between a high-mobility fighter form and a flexible close-combat battroid form at will, in order to provide maximum versatility and reliability in the face of adverse combat situations.
We hope that you continue to remain loyal to one brand and one brand only-- Lunarian combat-Oriented Light Industries-- and that you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Yes, bitches, that fighter jet did just transform into a giant robot.

Lunarian Arahabaki-class Drillnought with "Experimental" Miki Hoshii Paint Scheme
(Click here for an action shot of the Stellar Blasters)

Lunarian Gyrfalcon-class Gunship

Lunarian Albireo-class Experimental Assault Frigate
Last edited by EriErin on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:59 pm, edited 11 times in total.
[quote="Anna"]Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'll fuck you with a rake.[/quote]
CheesyErwin
Captain
Captain

Post by CheesyErwin »

I dislike the paint job, period.
-CheesyErwin.
The one who makes the best[Claim disputed] mechas with BSF currently. (And the creator of the Sabot Cannon of the BSFCE.)

Worlds At War Universe:
The Earth Coaltion
Mars People's Union
The Free City-states of Luna
Kanosint
Commander
Commander

Post by Kanosint »

Oh lord... The anime has begun...

It's only a matter of seconds before he starts making the whole list of Touhou bosses in BSF now XD (Which I wholeheartedly support :P Go on, you can find a way XD)
Kaelis

Post by Kaelis »

/me disables custom sprite import for the next release

EDIT:
Holy shit, at first i thought thats an overpaint of a real photo... Nice graphics in that game, really nice.
Last edited by Kaelis on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Nice idea . . . baaaaad implementation. :/
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Horrible intention, amusing results. I want to kill you for trying, yet I can't stop admiring the sheer stupendosity (yayweirdwords) of that...thing.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003
Squishy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Arahabaki-class Drillnought w/ Miki Hoshii Paint Scheme

Post by Squishy »

I'm planning to install have HP, Damage and Reload corresponding to dear Miki's measurements
You should try Damage, Fire Rate and Clip.
EriErin
Commander
Commander

Post by EriErin »

Nope, looked there already. Couldn't find any blueprints (read: .sb2, .sb3 or .sb4). I can't emasculate an .shp, you know.
Violets are blue,
Ixranin
Captain
Captain

Post by Ixranin »

It looks more a hologram floating over the ship then a paintjob.
Kaelis

Post by Kaelis »

Ixranin wrote:It looks more a hologram floating over the ship then a paintjob.
Indeed.

@ the new ships: The bigger one, i already said is very good. Love how youve managed to put so much detail on it.

But the small one? Holy ship! That might be as well the best smallship ever! More!
CheesyErwin
Captain
Captain

Post by CheesyErwin »

I lol'ed at the company name.

Btw, I like your new crab(yes crab, not crap)ship alot.
-CheesyErwin.
The one who makes the best[Claim disputed] mechas with BSF currently. (And the creator of the Sabot Cannon of the BSFCE.)

Worlds At War Universe:
The Earth Coaltion
Mars People's Union
The Free City-states of Luna
EriErin
Commander
Commander

Post by EriErin »

Bump; Aries added.
Violets are blue,
Kaelis

Post by Kaelis »

Holy freaking ship. Thats crazy. Not only the first transforming ship, but also a mech, and the movement is so smooth. Mad props.

Once CE gets ported into BSF, you should make this known by fraxy community.

EDIT: On the other hand, quoting my friend: I don't know if I'd want to undergo a transformation that basically hides a huge jet thruster in my ass.
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

Dunno, could be your chest.
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003