MY LINE OF SHIPS

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Killer
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

MY LINE OF SHIPS

Post by Killer »

Someone recently posted saying that I should start with larger ships; so here it is:

.shp is here

Also please note that this is the flagship for my fleet and my first ship ever. The other ships in the fleet (I will be posting later; gotta run right now) are much more balanced.
Last edited by Killer on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Billy Joe Bob
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Billy Joe Bob »

Lower the amount of weapons by a LOT. Use modded weapons and fewer of them to simulate greater firepower.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

I'm not even gonna bother commenting on this. Why would you make two threads within a day of eachother? Delete this, and repost it in your other thread...
Caesius
Commander
Commander

Post by Caesius »

Okay, so it looks like you should stick to small ships until you've looked around the forums and absorbed a bit of how other people go about building large ships.

Edit: Just noticed you said it was your first ship ever. As such you probably know that it's fairly bad, in which case you shouldn't have bothered to post it in the first place. If you aren't proud of a ship then there's no reason we should appreciate it either.

Start over, post little bits of a ship as you work on it for C&C, and don't call it a finished product until you're satisfied.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/corporal_esche/sigs/caesius-bsf.png[/img]
Killer
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Killer »

jwa8402 wrote:I'm not even gonna bother commenting on this. Why would you make two threads within a day of eachother? Delete this, and repost it in your other thread...
First of all, I'M NEW.
Second, IT WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TOPIC. My bad for posting a COMPLETELY different line of ships (at least, I was going to post the others; not so sure with the reception this one got) in a new thread.

I'm soooo sorry, I forgot just how much traffic this site gets. Jesus Christ, thank you very much for killing my interest in this game (edit: not the game, mostly just the forums; I don't need other people to tell me how to make fun ships, even if they ARE noobish/ugly).

EDIT:: I prefer having more weaker weapons opposed to having strong, modded ones.

Also edit:: Is it just me, or are all the high-ranking people here dicks?
Last edited by Killer on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Killer wrote:
jwa8402 wrote:I'm not even gonna bother commenting on this. Why would you make two threads within a day of eachother? Delete this, and repost it in your other thread...
First of all, I'M NEW.
Second, IT WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TOPIC. My bad for posting a COMPLETELY different line of ships (at least, I was going to post the others; not so sure with the reception this one got) in a new thread.

I'm soooo sorry, I forgot just how much traffic this site gets. Jesus Christ, thank you very much for killing my interest in this game.
First of all, if your new you should read the rules first; their the forums', not mine. I'm being much nicer about it than a lot of people would be, actually trying to save you the burn.

Second, in each thread you posted one ship so far as I've seen. You didn't name them or the race that created them. You didn't establish them as separate factions or give any reason for them not being in the same thread... If your done with one thread or its cluttered, ask a moderator to clean it up or delete it all together. Also these were within two days of eachother... If you were going to do those things and are just slow, I apologize.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but you complained about the advice I gave you so I'm explaining.

Jesus Christ, if this is your attitude and you can't look at other ships first or read the rules, then good riddance.
Killer
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Killer »

jwa8402 wrote:Blah blah blah blah blah
Link me the post where it says two posts in as many days is wrong; if not, stop being a dick towards new members.

EDIT:: and might I add:
Killer wrote:Someone recently posted saying that I should start with larger ships; so here it is:

[img]

.shp is here

Also please note that this is the flagship for my fleet and my first ship ever. The other ships in the fleet (I will be posting later; gotta run right now) are much more balanced.
In case that isn't clear, I MEANT RIGHT HERE IN THIS VERY THREAD (*gasp!*).

ooooh rly! THAT'S what he meant by that?? oooh I c wat he did thar!
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

I'm not trying to be a dick; I was trying to help you avoid getting in trouble for something I believe to be against the rules, or at least discouraged. I apologize and will leave any such reprimands, if they exist, to the mods.

That said, your ship is very repetitious, and my statement about looking at other ships stands. I look forward to seeing your other ships since you say they are more balanced. I also hope you keep playing.

*Edit* Thanks for correcting me lightstriker. Its not that its a rule, its that every time someone has done it without reasonable cause, as it is in your case, they have gotten flamed for it. I was trying to help you avoid this.

* Dude, unnecessary with the title... Read my above post and lose the unneeded sarcasm. I backed off. And ask anyone on this forum, if you think I'm the dick instead of the nice guy trying to help you, your in for a big surprise.
Last edited by jwa8402 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
lightstriker
Commodore
Commodore

Post by lightstriker »

http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=755

Jwa, please drop it now. You're not going to prove your point, and notice the very first rule? :)
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Thread locked until the person who started the thread can learn not to be an immature litte piece of shit. I have no tolerance for that right now.

Jwa gets off without a warning, because he was just trying to help the ungrateful noob.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.