CAP Ltd. HUGE Update: 3/2/2009

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

CheesyErwin
Captain
Captain

CAP Ltd. HUGE Update: 3/2/2009

Post by CheesyErwin »

Capella Aerodynamics Production Limited, is a subordinate of Capella Shipyards based on Capella V, the main manufacturer of Solar Conglomerate's Aerospace crafts since 2120. For three decades, The CAP Limited provides high-end aerospace designs, and are highly acclaimed within the industry.

=Fighters Database=

SI-75A6 Apollo Light Interceptor(Refit)
ImageImage

Code: Select all

Armament:
1x 15mm CLW-M12 Linear Gauss MG
2x CMW-LRAAM52 Crossark AAMs
4x Heavy Ordinance Pylons (CMW-LRAMM07 Mage Anti-matter missile installed by default)

Powerplant:
Muon-Catalyst Neutron Ion Drive Type-A3

Armor Material:
Reinforced Durallium Alloy + Anti-beam Ceramic Composite

Light and nimble, Apollo's strengths lies on agility and speed, it is designed to take out light to medium strikecrafts. The mainstay carrier-based fighter of the Solar Conglomerate Naval Forces. Recently, this sturdy old design has received a several upgrades, making it a more combat worthy strikecraft.
SSF-85 Stormhawk Heavy Solo Fighter/Strikecraft
ImageImage

Armaments:
2x CBW-M05 "Dicer" Neutron Beam Cannons
2x NPDC-P01 127mm Neutron Particle Discharge Cannons
2x CM-OVL20 "Ballista" Minilaunchers
2x CM-HW12 "Strumfaust" High-Velocity Missile Launchers

Powerplant:
Muon-Catalyst Neutron Ion Drive Type-A5

Armor Materials:
Reinforced Durallium Alloy + Anti-beam Ceramic Composite

A true one-man assault strikecraft, the purpose of Stormhawk is to stray deep into enemy territory, and unleash the maximium amount of havoc on them. To fulfil the purpose, Stormhawk has designed as a jack-of-all-trades strikecraft, with various weapon systems installed to deal with almost any kind of enemies, from fighters to frigates alike. Sporting 4 vernier thrusters on the wingtips, giving Stormhawk excellent agility and manuverbilty.
SI-99A1 Blizzardgale Long Range Inteceptor
ImageImage
Bilzzardgale with it's Pharse Shield deployed

Armaments:
2x CBW-M05 "Dicer" Neutron Beam Cannons
4x V.A.P. (Variable Assault Pylon) Hardpoints (2x CMW-FGB05 Sorecess Fusion Guided Bomb + 2x CMW-MGM40 Dauntress Multi Guided Munition Pods)
2x Pod-mounted, AI-controlled 15mm CLW-M12 Linear Gauss MGs 

Powerplant:
Muon-Catalyst Mirco Fusion Ion Drive Type-D1

Armor Materials:
"SWIFT" Aerospace Armor + Gustrav-Chen Protron Pharsed Shield Generator

The pinnicle of CAP Limited, Bilzzardgale is composed of a several pieces of latest technologies within the Terran Space, and had them polished to put into mass production. Effectively the first 5th Generation Terran Starfighter, Bilzzardgale features cutting-edge effectiveness on almost every aspect. The most notable feature, is the Gustrav-Chen Pharse Shield Generator, though defensive energy barriers are not something new, but employing it on strikecraft level is definately a breakthrough.

The Conglomorate Naval Force plans to comission around 100,000 Bilzzardgales for it's fleet in the near future, to enhance the combat prowress of the fleet.
=Non-Fighters Database=

HG-95A3 Europe Heavy Support/Siege Gunship Lined up for refit

WARNING: DATA CORRUPTION. HG-95A1SPEC.RPT REMOVED.
HG-99A1 Orion Next-generation Assault Gunship/Heavy Fighter
ImageImage

Armaments:
1x Chin-Mounted CLW-M19 20mm Linear Gauss MG
4x V.A.P. (Variable Assault Pylon) Hardpoints (2x CMW-MAMMT "Mammoth's Tusk" Heavy Anti-Matter Missile Launchers 2x CMW-MGM40 Dauntress Multi Guided Munition Pods installed for Anti-ship configuration)
2x Turret-Mounted CLW-A71 150mm APFSDS Cannon

Powerplant:
Muon-Catalyst Mirco Fusion Reactor (Type A)

Armor Materials:
Reinforced Durallium Armor MKII + Anti-Beam Ceramic Composite MKII

Along with the Blizzardgale, Orion gunship is the latest development of the CAP Limited, combined with the new technnologies from the CAL (Those who developed the AG-01 Baracuda)
and building techinques of ESMC (Ethuria Strikecraft Manufacturing Corporation), the Orion Assault Gunship/Heavy Fighter is a step-up design of the Europe Siege Gunship developed few years ago. Orion is nimblier than Europe, but packs almost the same amount of firepower that Europe can bear. Not only effecient as an atmospheric support unit, but it can also serve as a heavy fighter in space theatres, providing anti-capital firepower to any fleet.
Last edited by CheesyErwin on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:43 pm, edited 12 times in total.
-CheesyErwin.
The one who makes the best[Claim disputed] mechas with BSF currently. (And the creator of the Sabot Cannon of the BSFCE.)

Worlds At War Universe:
The Earth Coaltion
Mars People's Union
The Free City-states of Luna
CheesyErwin
Captain
Captain

Post by CheesyErwin »

Bump, reworking the Blizzardgale into a new design, and slightly retooled the Stormhawk. Download added.
-CheesyErwin.
The one who makes the best[Claim disputed] mechas with BSF currently. (And the creator of the Sabot Cannon of the BSFCE.)

Worlds At War Universe:
The Earth Coaltion
Mars People's Union
CheesyErwin
Captain
Captain

Post by CheesyErwin »

Second bump, added the Europe Siege Gunship.
-CheesyErwin.

Worlds At War Universe:
The Earth Coaltion
Mars People's Union
CheesyErwin
Captain
Captain

Post by CheesyErwin »

Bumpy bump.
-CheesyErwin.

Worlds At War Universe:
The Earth Coaltion
Mars People's Union
Malahite
Captain
Captain

Post by Malahite »

They look good, especially the last one, but I have this itchy feeling that something is not right, but I don't know what...
[b][color=red]Comrade Malahite
Red Star Navy senior designer[/color][/b]
[i]"True beauty lies in the eye of the viewer"[/i]
[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8817/signeh5.jpg[/img]
[i]"For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done"[/i]
kronos10
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by kronos10 »

Nice can you put up a download link?
THIS IS SPARTA
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

The second two are much better than the first one imo. They actually look fighterjetish. Also, if your gonna bump three times in a row its pretty easy to just delete your last bumpit and repost.
CheesyErwin
Captain
Captain

Post by CheesyErwin »

kronos10 wrote:Nice can you put up a download link?
Those aerospace crafts are subject to major overhaulage and downloads will not be provided currently.
-CheesyErwin.

Worlds At War Universe:
The Earth Coaltion
Mars People's Union
apotheosi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by apotheosi »

the 1st 3 look amazing, especially the 3rd. looks a lot like a sukhoi jet.
in insanity, everything makes sense.
CheesyErwin
Captain
Captain

Post by CheesyErwin »

Update, added a redone version of the Apollo Light Inteceptor and the Orion Next-generation Assault Gunship/Heavy Fighter.
-CheesyErwin.

Worlds At War Universe:
The Earth Coaltion
Mars People's Union
Malahite
Captain
Captain

Post by Malahite »

Now these are really better. By the way, how you made the schematics..?
[b][color=red]Comrade Malahite
Red Star Navy senior designer[/color][/b]
[i]"True beauty lies in the eye of the viewer"[/i]
[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8817/signeh5.jpg[/img]
[i]"For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done"[/i]
CheesyErwin
Captain
Captain

Post by CheesyErwin »

Malahite wrote:Now these are really better. By the way, how you made the schematics..?
I made them using GIMP (Any image-editting tool will do.), inverted the colours, added some lines and words, it's easy to make, but it look cool.
-CheesyErwin.

Worlds At War Universe:
The Earth Coaltion
Mars People's Union
Normandy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Normandy »

The first and third look good, but the second's shape looks a little odd to me. Feels a bit disproportionate. I like the wing-mounted weapons though, adds an interesting effect. The coloring could use a little work (e.g. different shades to represent different z-levels of the ship), but the overall coloring scheme is fine.
[url=http://www.fallingsandgame.com/][img]http://www.gaussianstudios.co.cc/hosting/fsgbanneram3.png[/img][/url]

tl;dr-ers will be shot on sight.
[size=75][url=http://bsf.wikidot.com/]BSF Wiki[/url]
"I have measured your 'fun', and science has quantitatively rated it a three." ~Lord Tim (Data Realms Fan Forums)[/size]
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

Eh, i still don't like the style with the super-shrunk/super-stretched sections with normal sections on top. The bottom one is the best looking, though.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

I like the wing turrets, nice idea. But I think section-wise the Europe and Orion are somewhat cluttered. The Apollo looks great.