First fleet in Battleships forever: Stormbreaker fleet

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

First fleet in Battleships forever: Stormbreaker fleet

Post by Deltaflyer »

Okay, Hi there and hello Battleships forever! This game is brilliant :D.

Okay, i can't resist a bit of fiction so here:

There was a time of turmoil after the alien invasion of the terran empire. The leaders wanted to strike back at the alien threat and retaliate. However, some worlds wished for peace and prosperity. The terran empire began to split. But it wasnt until the emperor of the empire was assassinated that the civil war began. The empire divided into two parts. the outer rim of the empire began to build defensive, fast ships whilst the inner rim (that was now under no threat of alien attack) began to develop prototypes of new assault class Dreadnaughts and titans. The outer rim named themselves the stormbreakers; the enders of earth's tyranny. The name derived from the inner rim's name. The thunderbolts. They wanted to clean the galaxy of all empire remnanents that had joined the stormbreakers and reestabish the terran empire.

Okay, without further ado, here is the 1st Stormbreaker fleet.

Now to pray if that image post works. :oops:
And it didnt.

take 3:

Btw: What's phallic and why are you mentioning stuff like that here?
Last edited by Deltaflyer on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Not enough Delta in your life? Have a look at https://twitter.com/Deltabacon1 - I do a fair amount of casting and esports analysis which may appeal to some of you who are that way inclined!
Gkug
Commander
Commander

Post by Gkug »

The pic isn't working.
You are no God to me
You are nothing to me
This is a reckoning
Enjoy this while it lasts
It won't be long before it dies.
HighComedy
Commander
Commander

Post by HighComedy »

The picture is working for me, but it's too small to make out any details from. You'll need to produce a bigger screenshot before I can make any more comments.
IBurn36360
Commander
Commander

Post by IBurn36360 »

I second High Comedy on that, however, it looks like your ships have a good overall shape from what I can see.
Alls Requiem, my current project, with many more to come. Feel free to critique my site as much as you please.
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

Bear with me, internet has gone quite slow and im new to this image posting buisness.
Not enough Delta in your life? Have a look at https://twitter.com/Deltabacon1 - I do a fair amount of casting and esports analysis which may appeal to some of you who are that way inclined!
IBurn36360
Commander
Commander

Post by IBurn36360 »

Deltaflyer wrote:Bear with me, internet has gone quite slow and im new to this image posting buisness.
I know the feeling, I got chewed out by Anna for images. Welcome to the forums BTW.
Alls Requiem, my current project, with many more to come. Feel free to critique my site as much as you please.
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

Btw, is photobucket a good site to use? it is the one i am using now.
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

Damn, my dad told me to get off the computer and get ready for bed so ill have to resize it tommorow :/ Sorry guys and gals.
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

No, I can't do that... nobody has done that in ages... don't you dare, boy... don't you bloody dare... have to keep quiet... cannot tell anyone... Freud...

Hrm, yeah. They look nice. Good start.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Dr. Freud
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Dr. Freud »

It would seem to my your subconscious creation of a phallic ship represents a repressed memory, perhaps of a sexual experience?
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Pic is too small. Maek bigger plz
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

It would be nice to have either individual ship pics or bigger group pic. Still, with the possible exception of the largest ship, they seem to be relatively novel designs and good detail. Welcome!
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

I actually took inspiration from the hectate for two or three of them.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Not bad actually though, use moar color.
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

I find it hard to colour in this way. Maybe an easier way to coulor would be to be able to pick a coulor, then click every section you want to have that coulor etc.

Thanks for the tip though.

Can screenies be posted from the shipmaker as well?