Fleet of URS

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Chuck
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fleet of URS

Post by Chuck »

The fleet of the United Rasdor Systems has arrived. After considerable investment was made into integrating systems among the many species of the Rasdor systems, Chuck Industries has designed and implemented the two major designs; Industrial Heavy and Modern String Systems to create the first ships for this modern superpower.

The Orbitor is a quick and cheap scout, which when used with upgraded weapons in numbers, also a deadly foe.

The MAC-F (Medium Assault Craft Freighter) is used as a fast, agile weapons system designed to support battleships and cruisers. The most common offensive interstellar craft, its design it the first to implement String engine system, relying on 'seeped' magnetism to propel the craft at grat speeds, much like a railgun works.

The HAC-C (Heavy Assault Craft Carrier) Is a heavy weapons system designed to inflict serious damage on medium and other heavy craft. Servering as 'mother' ships in long sieges, its power is rarely matched by pirates of the system and can severly cripple even the toughest of Dre'k ships.

Th Brevyn is a 'mothership' that has been in design for over 40 years. Now a reality, there have been two Brevyn class ships created in our major warehousing plant on Tara-L for the last 16 years. Boastinf massive armour and firepower, this ship will boost the morale of all URS personal to bear witness to it.

All ships are awaiting repaint to bear the colours of the new URS flag. Weapons will be outfitted upon demand
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

I don't like the asymmetrical one. To me it's a waste of the ship style you set up.
Chuck
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Chuck »

Lizzie wrote:I don't like the asymmetrical one. To me it's a waste of the ship style you set up.
Darkship
Captain
Captain

Post by Darkship »

Some very very interesting stuff going on here. A big improvement over the other stuff you have posted.

However the white sections on the last ship seem to standout too much. I suggest a darker color to better blend it in.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3979][color=BLACK][b]Assorted Randomness[/b][/color][/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2727][color=Red][b]The Tal'Vorah Fleet[/b][/color][/url]
Chuck
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Chuck »

Darkship wrote:Some very very interesting stuff going on here. A big improvement over the other stuff you have posted.

However the white sections on the last ship seem to standout too much. I suggest a darker color to better blend it in.
Yeah i left colouring till now cos i really really suck at colouring :S
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

The split front on the last one still looks massively out of place.
HighComedy
Commander
Commander

Post by HighComedy »

I'd have to agree there. The bow, along with the diagonal bits at the back, makes the ship look kind of...UNITINU.
DeathsHand
Captain
Captain

Post by DeathsHand »

Just as others have stated. The bow might look better inversed. Spikes going outwards instead of inwards, etc etc.
S͜͟t̷̀̀͟i̷͢ļ̸̕͞l̸̶͞ ̷̢͘͟l̡͟͝u̴̵̸͜͢r̴̸̨k͏͟į̨͜n̛g̸͢͝
Chuck
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Chuck »

Okey kokey ill start again