you can delete this now, moving to a single thread

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Piecewise66
BANNED

you can delete this now, moving to a single thread

Post by Piecewise66 »

Gonna make one thread because I'm cluttering the place up
Last edited by Piecewise66 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iron Ham
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron Ham »

That's fugly.

I'm sorry, but it just is. Throw in enough repetition to bug even me, and weapon spam... it's fucking ugly. fugly.
A tout le monde!
a tout mes amis!
je vois aime!
je dois partir!
Piecewise66
BANNED

Post by Piecewise66 »

its based off some weird tropical Caterpillar I found on google

so yeah blame your god
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

I like the interior, ie not all the orbs. Actually I like making orbs like that but its slightly overdone. Perhaps adding features around or over them would help. I think fugly isnt too much of an overstatement but if its meant to be alien and functional then thats not necessarily applicable.

*edit* 'So blame your god'
OMG epic answer I am so using that next time a fat girl complains about guys not liking her...

*edit edit*
Upon further review there is some repetition in the main hull, but that could be fairly easily cleared up. Try combining the 25 with other sections instead of using several 25s...maybe a 26?
Piecewise66
BANNED

Post by Piecewise66 »

No when a fat girl asks why guys don't like her you reply

"Well, either its your personality or the fact that your rolls of fat make it hard to look you, let alone fuck you"

Its not quite as witty but it works better
Nevindar
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Nevindar »

Rather intresting design and base, I like the color scheme. But perhaps a bit too many offensive and defensive weapons on a ship that size.
[img]http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/7144/sig2copy5on0jo.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2085]Random encounters from alternate universes - Update: Sat May 17, 2008[/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2057]My Blueprints and shipyards - Updated: Wed Jul 30, 2008[/url]
BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF
Commander
Commander

Post by BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF »

It looks like a penis and it has an incredible amount of balls attached to it. No Thanks.
Improving quality of life since 1955.
Piecewise66
BANNED

Post by Piecewise66 »

Freudian eh?

but if you see it as a penis what does that say about you and what you think about?
BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF
Commander
Commander

Piecewise66 wrote:Freudian eh?

but if you see it as a penis what does that say about you and what you think about?
It means I dislike lightly disguised homophobic jokes implying I think about penises.
Last edited by BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Piecewise66
BANNED

Post by Piecewise66 »

BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF wrote:

It means I dislike light covered homophobic jokes implying I think about penises.
? light covered jokes?

learn2english plz
BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF
Commander
Commander

Piecewise66 wrote:
BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF wrote:

It means I dislike light covered homophobic jokes implying I think about penises.
? light covered jokes?

learn2english plz
Reworded.
Piecewise66
BANNED

Post by Piecewise66 »

thankies
AutoHummer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by AutoHummer »

BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF wrote:It looks like a penis and it has an incredible amount of balls attached to it. No Thanks.
Hmmm....

I think it looks more like a bullet with round,nasty cutting blades all around the ship.

Reminds me of bosses in space shooters.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF wrote:It looks like a penis and it has an incredible amount of balls attached to it. No Thanks.
lol straight men think about penis's too, proven fact, so its hardly homophobic. If this looks like one then its from La Blue Girl maybe lol. If your gonna keep defensive orbs around the ship, either detatch them like WSKRs or make them smaller, or sink them into the ship slightly and send them to the back. Possibly use different sections on the latter though.
Ninteen45
Commander
Commander

Post by Ninteen45 »

Required edits.