do not judge cos i is noob!

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Weasle
Ensign
Ensign

do not judge cos i is noob!

Post by Weasle »

yeah that was the best way i could think of sarting that!

either way I have been drawn into this game as it was my brother that created that 3d Heastia, and being the geek that i am, decided to attempt to create a ship

tis obviously not weaponed and also is not the best thing in the world
i have attempted to follow the guildlines and advice from the people in here, the latter i could really do with!!

oh i know the front could do with some work, am trying to come up with what atm[/img]
Chuck Norris and Mr. T walk into a bar
Bar explodes because it cannot contain that amount of awsome!
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

While the shape is good. I see A LOT of pieces off from where they should be. It looks a bit jumbled. Also it needs more then one color, at least a brighter one.
Ukomalkaizio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Ukomalkaizio »

Ok for a first time.
Could do with a variation in color.
If dolphins are so smart, then how come they get caught in those fishing nets all the time?
Raul
Captain
Captain

Post by Raul »

main things that stick out are the section 18s. Move them down and forward slightly so they line up with stuff. Otherwise a very decent first submission, and good job on getting the parenting down.
Weasle
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Weasle »

you can see that?? damn women you have eyes!

either way thanks for the comments, this thing is now done!
the colours are there mostly to see the differeing sections, plus muilti colour things amuse me :lol:

all the weapons are unmodded, but all the hull sections are to a hp value i belive is reasonable, and i chose to remove the boosters as they looked parp and when you lose them you kinda lose all contol of your ship!

i think in a fleet roll is would be some kind of border patrol vessil, as it has the kit to deal with almost anything, though making it a bit of a "every cruiser". and eventualy decided on the name "Securata" Border Cutter

its weak point is the central strut, destroy that the entire back half falls off

overall though i think the thing is fairly "ballenced", in that it took a alien dreadnaught on one on one adn came out in reasonable shape, and nearly took out a second one in a row, but that could be cos of my lack of skillz like :P

then took on 2 at once and nearly killed one, but then my back section fell off........, but please try the thing out so i can see if its made bad or its just me being bad :D

http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforev ... Cutter.rar
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

THE COLORS! IIIIIIEEEEEEEAAAAAARGHRGHRGHRGH!

(Read: way too flashy for my taste.)
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Well on one hand, if I saw a ship with that paint job coming towards me, I would have to assume they are entirely badass.
KosherKrackers
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by KosherKrackers »

jwa8402 wrote:Well on one hand, if I saw a ship with that paint job coming towards me, I would have to assume they are entirely badass.
Or remarkably camp.

Not bad for a first ship though, two minor issues to bring to your attention though, one of the section 25's on the mid-section of the ship is closer to the centre-line than the other, clean that up and it'll look a little neater.

Second thing's with parenting, with those section 6's attached to the frontal section 17, when that front piece goes, those two section 6's are going to fly off like shrapnel and tear into your ship, maybe parent them to the section 7's behind them?
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

KosherKrackers wrote: Or remarkably camp.
Don't you mean Kamp?
Boba Fettuccini
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Boba Fettuccini »

This ship is screaming
I AM IIIIRRROOOONNNN MMAAAAAAANNN!!
in my ear.
[center][url]www.boba-fettuccini.com[/url][/center]
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

oh great thank you, now I got a picture of iron man with pink mixed into his armor, and Boba Fett with a proper Iron man pain job, which would actually be kinda pimp
Weasle
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Weasle »

sorry bout the slight dredge

gotta love the clolour sceme, makes everything alot more colour-i-ful :P

on the issue of the parenting, by the time that front section 17 dies, your pretty much dead anyway, as your back halfs already fallen off based upon the testing ive done with it

the ting can take on all of the player stock ships, but only has a probelm with the alien stuff with their weapons that circle round and go through the armour, so that central strut is a MAJOR weak point
Verminator
Captain
Captain

Post by Verminator »

Boba Fettuccini wrote:This ship is screaming
I AM IIIIRRROOOONNNN MMAAAAAAANNN!!
in my ear.
Weasle built this in a damn CAVE! With a bunch of SCRAPS!
I have to kill fast and bullets are [i]too slow.[/i]
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Accually, it was "With a box of scrap!"
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by antisocialmunky »

I think it might look better backwards actually.
Don’t worry it has airbags.