Armageddon's Scribe

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Choose a name (any new name suggestions will be entered into the poll)

Perditorus Scriptor
18%
Scribe of Perditorus
21%
Armageddon's Scribe
61%

Total votes: 28

Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

well, what's new besides two extra...flaps?
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Droid: The additions consist of the points at the front (the flaps if you will), additions to the sides of the front to make it a bit wider so the flaps fit properly, and some more detail in the front section. (np) AD: That`s a really unpleasant picture, plus it kind of negates the point of the additions, which were supposed to make it look less like a giant penis. (np) Bovine: I kind of agree with you. (np) On amother note, I`m officially abandoning this ship because I don`t want to put in the time and effort needed to try making it decent (which would probably require removing and replacing 1100 or so pieces). Hopefully this addition will prevent it from being remembered as "BB`s giant purple penis", but if not, I tried, and maybe I`ll fix it in the future.
Squishy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Squishy »

It looks more like a deep sea squid to me, albeit an amputated one.

Take it easy with the phallic references.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

(np) AD: That`s a really unpleasant picture, plus it kind of negates the point of the additions, which were supposed to make it look less like a giant penis.
Oh, you thought you were ever going to get rid of that? Good luck, then. :lol:
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush