Custom Ships Archive #1

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

The Boz
Captain
Captain

Post by The Boz »

And now for my second ship, the Fleet Carrier. It's a fun ship, very powerful but with vulnerabilities to multiple strong targets. And Lancets :D

The Boz
Captain
Captain

Post by The Boz »

...and the Dagger ship! And it looks like a dagger too! :p

Anyway, it can and will take down every singe target. But it loses to two Cronus in the hands of the player. So the Cronuscount for this one is two, with both surviving :D

Here we see it stabbing into a Leviathan. Takes it down in about a minute.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Guess what I've been playing recently;

Not 100% accurate to the original, but pretty close without a reference, I think.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

Arcalane wrote:Guess what I've been playing recently;

Not 100% accurate to the original, but pretty close without a reference, I think.
TYRIAN!!!
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Wrong. :P

I probably need to polish it up a bit anyway. Don't let this pic decieve you, as far as I can tell, the entire wing is a straight line, it just has some vertical bends;

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Da_Higg wrote:
The Boz wrote:Heya guys.
This is my first post, and my first ship. Hope you like it. I kinda screwed up because I built it in just one direction, and then noticed you can't move the core :p Well, live and learn I guess.
Happens all the time
Umm yeah you can... highlight the core and Shift+ArrowKey it.
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]
Kazuael
Captain
Captain

Post by Kazuael »

Actually the first thing that came to my mind was that weird cloaking flamethrower ship from the Star Control games, though I forget what it was called.
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

Arcalane wrote:Guess what I've been playing recently;

And here I was about to make an Su-37...

THE COMBAT IS ON
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Kazuael wrote:Actually the first thing that came to my mind was that weird cloaking flamethrower ship from the Star Control games, though I forget what it was called.
Ilwrath Avenger. ;)

@ Ara;

:P It was nice to make something small for a change.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
AmnEn
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by AmnEn »

Ship Production is currently somewhat on a hold while I'm waiting for the next file format to happen. Eitherway, I've made something small for a change as well.

DL-Link

This ship is somewhere inbetween a cruiser and a full grown Battleship. It gets picked apart easily by smaller crafts if they're fast enough to actually stay behind it.
The ship got its name because of the seemingly random movement patterns due to the Dieterling Device and the Frosch Gun mounted on the ship. Most of the time the Kobold uses a stun, hit and run strategy on larger ships but should push come to shove it can keep its beamweapon firing for a nearly infinite amount of time.

Yes I know it's underpowered and basically a onetrick pony. :P
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Some talk of first ships brought me back to the old Sentry. I don't recall ever "publishing" the Mark Two, which was a massive leap up from the Mark One. I decided to dig the Mark Two out and refurbish it for more balanced gameplay, so here it is, reborn as the Monitor-class Dreadnaught. It actually has relatively balanced stats now. It handles worse than a Hecate or Athena but has superior armour and it's beamers cover decent arcs.

I retained the aegis shielding but toned it down a lot, as well as placing the generators in exposed positions, so it should be a bit more feasible to fight. It also has a lot less PD. Due to the beam-based loadout, it also fits a Flux Shield Projector. It's essentially a narrower, larger, slower Cronus with much more defense;

Below are the Mark 1(.2) (top) and Mark 2 (bottom)

Will post the Monitor once I'm happy it's sane. ;)
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
CamCoTFCS
Ensign
Ensign

Post by CamCoTFCS »

Here are some multi-Purpose Frigates i made to play around with.

They seem pretty big compaired to the games ships for frigate class... and they are kind of powerful compaired to the premade ships. as i found from play testing them, auto balancing for the win! http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=526

Id like to nerf the range on the Drone frigates Point defence.
Tactical Fleet Combat Systems
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

My first six ships! WOOHOO

-Amaclyne
Medium Destroyer with good foward offence capability, but vulnerable rear and core.

-Resunicarthe
Amaclyne variant with added beamers on wings for assaulting around frontal defences.

-Tetrithydan
Battlecruiser built on Amaclyne design, with exceptional foward offence capability, multiple 360 degree GatBlasters but retains Amaclyne's vulnerability.

-Baroque
Battleship of older design, powerful broadside turrets and missile launchers and good defensive capabilities but with no real punch.

-Propraetor
Battleship based on Imperator design, extremely powerful in broadside attacks, but with poor manueverability and exposed rear.

-Inquisitor
Superdreadnought similar in design to Propraetor with additional stern defences and increased variety of offensive weaponry.

Since the images aren't to scale, here is all 6 in formation.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

I think photobucket is being a whore. Normally it works fine, but today it seems that pictures hosted on photobucket don't want to load. :?
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Sorry about that, don't know wwhat's wrong, I'm getting all the images fine. If you really wnat to see my ones, the file is in the data base - EX Ship Pack 1.