Republic of Singapore.

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

bl3d4
Commander
Commander

Republic of Singapore.

Post by bl3d4 »

Pls start from Pg 2 onwards...
Last edited by bl3d4 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We are bits of stellar matter that got cold by accident, bits of a star gone wrong.
- Sir Arthur Eddington
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
-- Chapman Cohen
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Eh? A name, a ship does not make. Images, we demand.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

No image. No thread.
I would like to see this policy enforced...
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Not to mention that your horrid abuse of the english language hurts my eyes. Grammar isn't that goddamn hard, you know.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
DeathsHand
Captain
Captain

Re: Big Mommas

Post by DeathsHand »

bl3d4 wrote:This Topics is dedicated to MY vanguard/capital ships. (aka BIG MOMMAS)
Ill try to update but don't expect to much OK????
Firstly
Human-Raskus Destroyer Colony Alpha
Commisioned in 2556
To be continued
If you are going to post a new thread with a pile of nothing, why not just add this post to an already existing thread of yours and rename it?

And a post with no pics, and you say to not expect much of an update?!?! :evil:
S͜͟t̷̀̀͟i̷͢ļ̸̕͞l̸̶͞ ̷̢͘͟l̡͟͝u̴̵̸͜͢r̴̸̨k͏͟į̨͜n̛g̸͢͝
bl3d4
Commander
Commander

SORRY!

Post by bl3d4 »

Sorry guys, I was too sleepy to continue. Lets forget the firs post, shall we?
Human-Raskus Destroyer Colony Alpha
Commision Date: 21st March 2556
Role: Colony/Flagship/Capital Ship/ Defensive Emplacment
Stats-Length: 10km
-Width:2.3km
-Population Strength: Classified
Specialized Weapons/Systems
Experimental Oberest MK3 Warp Gun
Utilises warp energy from its main core to supercharge the gun for more damage, but fire rate, reload time and the clip size is sacrificed.
Dimension Beams
The Dimension Beam is a weapon that fires many beams at once, and the sheer firepower can rip through the victim's armour in seconds. Its only weaknesses is its range and reload time.
Warp Gatling Pulse
Its utillises the sheer power from the dimension core to warp its ammo so as to reduce the recoil to 0. Apart from that, it is the same as the Gatling Pulse.
Sol Hyperbeam
The Sol Hyperbeam is a beam weapon situated on a specialized energy absorber system, which absorbs energy from its surroundings to charge the hyperbeam. This charged energy is released in the form of light and heat energy, and can obliterate ships that do not have deflectors up.
Aurora Shield
The Aurora Shield is a system to provide defense to the ship by projecting a crystalized shield that is charged with excited ions.
The weakness of the shield is that it cannot protect the ship from asteriods/parts of destroyed ships/overwhelming firepower.

Warning-The following images are classified and leaking of any information would be punishable by death(over a fire) :twisted:
This was the last recorded picure from a destroyed rebel vessel :twisted:
So don't Press the BIG RED BUTTON!!!!(aka the attack button)

The following blueprints are not for public viewing. Only people who bother should look.
I hope this should satisfy you guys for the moment...
We are bits of stellar matter that got cold by accident, bits of a star gone wrong.
- Sir Arthur Eddington
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
-- Chapman Cohen
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by antisocialmunky »

The ship itself is actually quite good. Everything around it including the shield just kinda ruin its sillohette.
Don’t worry it has airbags.
Comus
Commander
Commander

Post by Comus »

The shield ruins the ship. I used a shield like that on one particular line of ships (actually, they ran from a three-sided shield all the way up to 12-sided). They had loads of floaty bits, too.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

I like it, I even like the effect of the shield, but if you just want to make a bubble-like shield, make those pieces one more click thinner and they will disappear but still be there. If you tune it right they will even still glow when they are hit but you won't have to see the pieces themselves.
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

The ship is nice.
Random floating parts are not.
Don't even get me started on how fugly that shield is.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

It looks like a rupee!
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

What they said. Remove the shield and random floaty shit, and IMO, reinforce the wing struts (they look rather weak).

Other than that, it doesn't look too bad.

Bubble shields are nice in theory, but they just don't work in the 2d world of BSF.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Strideo
Captain
Captain

Post by Strideo »

Exethalion wrote:It looks like a rupee!
That was my first thought! When Link sees that ship he thinks it is 5 rupees! :D
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1681][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Strideo/BF/AthacianShipyards3.jpg[/img]
Clicky to see my fleets! :D[/url]
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Strideo wrote:
Exethalion wrote:It looks like a rupee!
That was my first thought! When Link sees that ship he thinks it is 5 rupees! :D
Or the giant rupee thing link steps in upon beating a boss in OOT!

[/off topic]
bl3d4
Commander
Commander

Post by bl3d4 »

Pardon me for the inactivity, my parents were angry.. again.
Anyway, Ive tweaked the Human-Raskus Destroyer Colony Alpha.
Armour for wing struts increased, Platforms and shields removed.

I still have more..
Meet the Eternal Series(still WIP!)
The Eternal Series was launched to provide amazing amounts of firepower and flexibility in wars as the core is unarmed, and can be customized to fit the situation's needs. Also, its fusion-fission generator,which is powered by Einstienium-154, allows large amounts of weapoons to be placed.(Weapons drain energy from the generators)
The Core of the Eternal Series

Support Type
The Support Type Eternal is a artillery/support cappable system. Armed with the vicious Nightmare Hammer & the Super Nightmare Hammer, it is capable of weakening, or even destroy, some of the strongest enemies.
Also, has 2 dock bays where ships can go to for major repairs(the platforms are the repair stations)
Goverment Report on this Ship
Support Type Eternal Class
Commision Date:25 March 2555
Role: Support Station/Defensive Platform/Artillery System
Stats-
Length:5km
Width:1.2km
Population:300 engineers,5 pilots,100 weapons management crew,1 admiral,3 commanders, 75 medics, 100 others.
Specialized Weapons/Systems
Nightmare Hammer
The Nightmare Hammer is an artillery gun which fires pulses of supercooled Bose-Einstien Condensate at the enemy. The superlow temperatures drain heat energy from the enemy's armour/hull that it starts to crack. Also, should there be a small breach in the hull, the superlow temperatures convert air into a superfluid, which ruptures all the systems in the section.
Super Nightmare Hammer
Refer to NIghtmare Hammer.
The Super Nightmar Hammer is a modified version of the Nightmare Hammer that fires Bose-Einstien Condesates in a radioactive shell.
Dimension Bender
The Dimension Bender is a Gatling Blaster that is loaded with Higgs shells, which increase its damage by a large amount. However, the trade off is that the reload time in ridiculous.(20 seconds)

Government Transmission, OUT
- Sir Arthur Eddington
-- Chapman Cohen