The Omega Fleet

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

The Omega Fleet

Post by Commodore111 »

my newest and final fleet is here. Right now I only have 4 ships, but soon Ill have more. Any suggestions aprreciated.

Ships:

Destroyers:

Alekan Class Kinetic Missile

The Alekan Has been used for many years. After centuries this ship is almost essential in fleet battles. It is designed so that once a proper speed is reached, and when the ship is close enough to the enemy, the ship fragments and its debris tears the hostile ship into more debris, which are even more deadly.

Aytez Class Multi Use Destroyer

The Aytez is Omegas most common battle craft. it is armed with a useful setup of weapons including fusion cutters, fission cutters, and phase guns.

Zelak Class Beam Destroyer

The Zelak was built when the Earth Defense Alliance started using their new Behemoth class battleship. It features quite a few fission cutters to quickly bring down larger opponents.

Tjakaz Class Support Destroyer

The Tjakaz is a ship that is more than it looks. Its main arnament are two special beam weapons called Particle Accelerator Beams. They shoot a constant blood red stream of high speed particles at the opponent. They can be deadly to inferior craft but against larger opponents they have a weakness. The Tjakaz is incredibly expensive to get a formidable group of, so it is not used often.

Battleships:

Yjaku Class Main Battleship

The Yjaku is deadly, and is a new design created only three years ago! Its weaponry is configured to destroy almost any hostile target. it is rumored that the Omega Fleet is building a huge group of these that they will one day use to put an end to the Earth Defense Alliance, the military that defends Earth.

Tzkan Class Dreadnought

The Tzkan is feared by even the commander of the Earth Defense Alliance flagship. It is one of the most powerful instruments of war that was ever constructed by the Omega Fleet. The design started only a year ago, and it is already in use for destroying Earth defense Alliance controlled bases.
Last edited by Commodore111 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:43 am, edited 8 times in total.
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

ahh! evil alien bugs! flee!!
Strideo
Captain
Captain

Post by Strideo »

They do look sort of buggy. :)
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1681][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Strideo/BF/AthacianShipyards3.jpg[/img]
Clicky to see my fleets! :D[/url]
Ethril
Commander
Commander

Post by Ethril »

I like the section layering on the KM... Not sure why, though.

The Aytez is cute, and the Yjaku is passable, but...
The Tzkan can't seem to decide whether it wants to be organic or blocky, and that sort of kills the look. :?
Maybe add more "legs" around the midsection?
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Okay I changed the Tzkan. I added 6 more "Legs" on the midsection liek you said. i hope it looks more liek the others style now.

Ethril
Commander
Commander

Post by Ethril »

Looks a lot better now.... It was just too empty before.
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Okay I added a new ship, the Zelak:

Zelak Class Beam Destroyer

The Zelak was built when the Earth Defense Alliance started using their new Athena class battleship. It features quite a few fission cutters to quickly bring down larger opponents.
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

okay I have another, but Im not sure if this one fits the fleet that well. Ill let you decide.
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

needs another set of legs, then it will match.
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

okay, here: