help again

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

gopa4
Commander
Commander

help again

Post by gopa4 »

i was gonna put this in my other thread but its locked, but my question is when half of my ship blows up the other halfs weapons die but the blown ups half float in space and still shoot, why is this and how can it be fixed because its pretty anoing?
Grenville
Commander
Commander

Re: help again

Post by Grenville »

gopa4 wrote:i was gonna put this in my other thread but its locked, but my question is when half of my ship blows up the other halfs weapons die but the blown ups half float in space and still shoot, why is this and how can it be fixed because its pretty anoing?
its a parenting issue, when you add weapons you must first select the part you plan to put them on so there connected to that section and when that section is killed all things connected to it die as well
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

Thanks, but why does the other side die, and if its also the parenting issues, then thanks for explaining, also how can i post pics becuase i want to share my ships. Thanks in advance.
Grenville
Commander
Commander

Post by Grenville »

gopa4 wrote:Thanks, but why does the other side die, and if its also the parenting issues, then thanks for explaining, also how can i post pics becuase i want to share my ships. Thanks in advance.
yes its also a parenting issue

to post pics you press F9 in game or the ship maker to take a snap shot then you must upload them into an online photo hosting site and use the BBCode to post them here using the link the hosting site gives you
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

ohh ok, and thanks for all the help. :D
Grenville
Commander
Commander

Post by Grenville »

you are most welcome ^^
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Just so others don't find it necessary to tell you, all of the threads that are stickied at the top deal with how to do different things, and all your questions are probably answered there in plenty of detail.
Anty
Commander
Commander

Post by Anty »

hmmmm I think we need a general question topic....
Swede
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Swede »

Or people just need to read the stickies. They're there for a reason. Every one of gopa4's questions are already answered up there.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2321][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b41/Psychokiller87/SwedeSig-1.jpg[/img][/url]