The Ships of Arona Daal

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Arona Daal
Commander
Commander

The Ships of Arona Daal

Post by Arona Daal »

This will be my topic for posting any new ships I make. Heres the image and captions from my first topic.

From Top left to right:

Titan - "Gabriel", very well armored and high durability. Huge firepower, but vulnerable to the sides and back.
Destroyer - "Heretic" (in purple), deadly at medium range but loses some firepower at close / long rage fights. Only has 2 PD lasers for defence.
Support Cruiser - "St. George", lacks firepower, but supports fights from long range by launching dozens of demeter drones. Equipped with a flux projecter for personal defense.

Now, the second row down, from left to right.

Frigate - "Broken Rose", steady firepower at all ranges. Relatively quick top speed, but hard to control as it reaches terminal velocity. Equipped with a flux projecter for personal defense.
Support Cruiser - "Scarab", heavy firepower in front, but vulnerable to the back. Equipped with a nano matrix to support other ships. The loss of the weak point, the tail, will result in the loss of the nano matrix as well.
Artillery Cruiser - "Claymore", launches plasma rockets from long range. Capable of decimating an unprotected ship within seconds. It's slow moving projectiles are vulnerable to point defense systems, and have a hard time hitting light, fast craft.

Bottom row, the little ones, from left to right.

Armored Scout - "Lurker", relatively high health, and heavy weaponry make the Lurker a large threat to slower moving craft. Quick enough to sidestep slower moving defenses, it can easily hit other ships where they're vulnerable. Equipped with a detering device as a last ditch retreat. Vulnerable to other scouts.
Armored Scout - "Maverick", quadruple gatling pulses and a tachyon driver gives the Maverick a devastating close-range attack.
Light Scout - "Wasp", extremely fast and maneuverable. What it lacks in firepower it makes up in agility. Few weapons are capable of hitting the Wasp while in motion. Best used to pick off weapons and modules to weaken other ships.
Sniper - "Pathfinder", two upgraded railguns have the ability to penetrate deep into other ships from long range (modded, 150 damage 1000 range). Because of it's low speed and health, the Pathfinder is best used in conjuction with larger craft.

More Ships :

Titan - "Aspirant Dawn", heavy long range firepower with point defenses on all sides. Faster than other ships of it's size, it has enough turning speed and side defenses to keep from getting surrounded. Has lower health and armor than the Gabriel, but is equipped with 3 nano matrixes.

Now the smaller ships, from top left to top right.

Armored Cruiser - "Amazon", weak weaponry, but moderately high defenses and speed. Good for blocking hits for weaker ships.
Gunship - "Arabella", broadsider, with an armored front. The weapons on the side are capable of decimating even huge ships very quickly.

Now the bottom two, from left to right.

Support Cruise - "Scarab", heavy firepower in front, but vulnerable to the back. Equipped with a nano matrix to support other ships. The loss of the weak point, the tail, will result in the loss of the nano matrix as well.
Defensive Frigate - "Pilgrim" (Uncolored, Unfinished), armored front and point defense systems on all sides. Lacking in firepower but has great survivability, useful for blocking hits for weaker craft.

[img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b155/Herumtreiber/Sprites/BeachwithTurtle.jpg[/img] by Me.