Fleet of the Tal'Shyn Republic

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Stormcaller
Commander
Commander

Fleet of the Tal'Shyn Republic

Post by Stormcaller »

Edit: Meh. Forget the background. I'll write something else. Here's the ships though.

Burgman

Reeve

Seneschal

Voivode

Design Notes

All of these ships have been designed with tournament rules in mind as a means of imparting some level of balance to them. This means they make use of stock weapons systems, no aegis, and a point-based design system. Frigates run around 75-125pts, Cruisers are 125-175pts, and Battleships (when designed) will run 175-225pts. Larger ships, should any be designed, will continue this tiered system, with the majority falling mid-range (100, 150, and 200 respectively) and higher or lower point totals used to design ships that are outside the norm, either due to particularly good (or bad) designs or simply due to age (whether that means nearly-mothballed or cutting edge). Exact rules for creation will be provided later should someone wish to see them. Point totals at the moment:

Burgman - 100pt frigate
Reeve - 100pt frigate
Seneschal - 150pt cruiser
Voivode - 150pt cruiser

I do intend to keep adding to the fleet, but I wanted something up now. So here it is.