New Ships of Seraphim Industries - Updated 08/03/08

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Koross
Commander
Commander

Post by Koross »

Omg Silver, your designs are something to aspire too. Awesome! Keep 'em coming!
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Koross wrote:Omg Silver, your designs are something to aspire too. Awesome! Keep 'em coming!
Did you just call him "Silver"? I've never heard that before. Most call him Anna.
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

ChaosTheory wrote:
Koross wrote:Omg Silver, your designs are something to aspire too. Awesome! Keep 'em coming!
Did you just call him "Silver"? I've never heard that before. Most call him Anna.
I call him Seraph or Cutie Boi. :D
Normandy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Normandy »

I always called him Seraphim, but then I got lazy and started using Anna.

I've got an itchin' to finish that long overdue campaign from way back when...
[url=http://www.fallingsandgame.com/][img]http://www.gaussianstudios.co.cc/hosting/fsgbanneram3.png[/img][/url]

tl;dr-ers will be shot on sight.
[size=75][url=http://bsf.wikidot.com/]BSF Wiki[/url]
"I have measured your 'fun', and science has quantitatively rated it a three." ~Lord Tim (Data Realms Fan Forums)[/size]
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

Erm...

Either call him "Anna", "Silver Winged Seraph", "Seraph", "Seraphim" or "Anna". Yeah. Don't call him Silver.

EDIT: Finally! Some new ships, Anna!
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
Arona Daal
Commander
Commander

Post by Arona Daal »

The Deicide looks like a star destroyer gone bad-ass.
[img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b155/Herumtreiber/Sprites/BeachwithTurtle.jpg[/img] by Me.
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

Master Chief wrote:
Erm...

Either call him "Anna", "Silver Winged Seraph", "Seraph", "Seraphim" or "Anna". Yeah. Don't call him Silver.
Why not? Sounds cool to me.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Master Chief wrote:Erm...

EDIT: Finally! Some new ships, Anna!
I wasn't aware you were speaking for me personally now, MC. Have you become my official spokesperson? Did I hire you for such a job? No? Then what the hell are you doing, acting like you have some authority over what people call me? Get the hell out of my thread. Your comments aren't worth the headaches your idiocy causes me.
Arona Daal wrote:The Deicide looks like a star destroyer gone bad-ass.
That's just about the highest form of praise you could offer. Thanks. :D
Normandy wrote:I've got an itchin' to finish that long overdue campaign from way back when...
Ooo... that would be awesome.

For the record, while I'm more used to being called "Seraph" or "Anna", I'm not averse to being called "Silver" either, so whatever.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

The decide is awesome.
Your smaller ships bother me though. I dunno what it is.
Arona Daal
Commander
Commander

Post by Arona Daal »

One question on the Deicide, what colors do the deflectors glow?
[img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b155/Herumtreiber/Sprites/BeachwithTurtle.jpg[/img] by Me.
Atilla
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Atilla »

The Wyvern is amazing. If only you could make the tail move...
Amorbis
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Amorbis »

I'm at a loss of words as to how good you guys are at making these ships...

all I can do at the moment is make average ships... lol...

that Wyvern IS amazing... i set it ass my BG. XD

Great ships!
ships! lolz! XD
[quote="ChaosTheory"]I enjoy chicken. It is softly, damp and tender, during still unbelievable that grill variant. Chicken with rice is well, mustard, radish and smoked. Remember, its disk radish into hexagonally sections for maximum variant overloading. Radish is also good in salads with peanut butter, and I recommend that you grind Italian peanuts and them. Finally chicken is variously tasty food with many possibilities.[/quote]
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

Anna wrote:I wasn't aware you were speaking for me personally now, MC. Have you become my official spokesperson? Did I hire you for such a job? No? Then what the hell are you doing, acting like you have some authority over what people call me? Get the hell out of my thread. Your comments aren't worth the headaches your idiocy causes me.
Fine. I apologise, then. I love the Wyvern, BTW. That tail is giving me excessive creeps.
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Master Chief wrote: Fine. I apologise, then. I love the Wyvern, BTW. That tail is giving me excessive creeps.
I didn't ask for an apology, I told you to stay the hell out of my thread. This is not a request. Your opinions mean nothing to me, so I don't want your advice, your feedback or your commentary. I don't want to even glimpse you posting in this thread. Don't reply to this, just stay the hell out.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Ethril
Commander
Commander

Post by Ethril »

^Ouch.
Now, while I respect and understand your decision...
although many of us look up to you, you technically don't have any authority over who gets to post in your threads.

Anyways, the remade ships are pure <3, and the Wyvern could only be any cooler if it were possible to make the tail move.