New Ships of Seraphim Industries - Updated 08/03/08

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Venator
Captain
Captain

Post by Venator »

antisocialmunky wrote:However, I'm curious as to your reason why you made that super stretch circle piece in the middle. I think its fuzzyness detracts from the rest of the ship which is fairly sharp and contrasty.
Seconded, the ship is very crisp and well-constructed save for that very "fuzzy" central ring.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2921][img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/DraTuicichNovae/AESig.png[/img][/url]
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Yeah, that section was the first one I placed on the ship, and I know it doesn't really blend with the rest of the ship too well, due to afformentioned fuzziness. By the time I was done with the ship and realised that it didn't really fit, it was too late for me to do much about it, without completely ruining the entire thing. Still, something to learn from.

Even I still need improvement. :lol:
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

The Third Ein Imperium have reaffirmed our alliance with the Silverwings once again with our enhancement of their latest Beamcannon ship designs. We've found the primary weapon technology quite compatible with our own and easy to reverse engineer. Thus we embarked on an upgrade that is truly devious in its simplicity: a Q-spoiling device. Instead of a massively-draining continuous fire weapon, it concentrates its destructive power into a series of pulses, perfect for defeating Aegised threats. By no means is it any slouch in the regular antiship role, either, being capable of holing a fully shielded and functional Hypercube :twisted: through and through in two shots on test...
lightstriker
Commodore
Commodore

Post by lightstriker »

the one on the left has the same problem the base one did, although it does seem a bit better (the overstretched circle). the one on the right is... good... just doesn't seem as good as the original frankly.
and they really need to be colored. as is it doesn't have the "giant cannon" look.

frankly, if you're going to update somebodies ships, these are probably not the ones to pick.