New Ships of Seraphim Industries - Updated 08/03/08

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

Whoa. :shock:

Hey Seraph, how do you get all the time to do all this? Are you still in school or what? Because if you are...you are utilising your time in an EXTREMELY :D efficient manner.

My ships are mostly simple and clunky, not so...gigantic as yours. But still, I'll try to imitate your style. :?
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
DavidBeoulve
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by DavidBeoulve »

When they blow up, things get slow ;)

But when they are moving about they look as good as seen here, which is to say, "amazing."
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1289][img]http://tabletpcartist.googlepages.com/SSF_Banner2.png[/img][/url]
"[i]Amazing, beautiful, cohesive... highly fitting for some sort of newly-interred spacefaring nation. Brilliant.[/i]" - [b]Aralonia[/b]
"[i]Classy, slick and of course, good balancing. Nice work.[/i]" - [b]Master Chief[/b]
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

DavidBeoulve wrote:When they blow up, things get slow ;)
Sometimes, I envy you, sir. I just wished that my com didn't keep lagging at the most crucial periods of the missions, like that part where you have to fight the alien craft protecting the alien transport and NOT destroy the transport.
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
Kaelis

Post by Kaelis »

*jaw drops*

Absolutely marvellous, every single one of them. Yes, im gonna keep paying compliments to you, how can i not?

Avalon and Squall are something new, coming from you - and something tasty! You should continue building smaller ships, since theyre every single bit as good as your behemoths, yet one can actually play with them and they (probably...) don't take so much time.

Scythe: inspired by one of Armada Online ships, maybe?

Now excuse me while i pick up my jaw...
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

I love the mantis ships, but there's that stretched piece near vertical from the deflector array that ruins the look.
The Scythe is ok, but I hate the armor on the front for some reason.
Urm, the wings on the Quetzalcoatl are quite rectangular, doesn't really hold a spaceship look to me.
Unlimited Blade is excellent, that's about all the criticism I got for you.
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

Oh my god I love the Scythe! I never got to see that one in IRC, so it's a damn good thing you posted them up here. The Scythe makes me trip back to my 3rd-5th grade days and my Animorphs fandom -- It looks exactly like I'd always envisioned Visser Three's Blade ship to look like, though a bit smaller.
Ethril
Commander
Commander

Post by Ethril »

The Scythe is orgasmic.

o_o
LordGarcia
Captain
Captain

Post by LordGarcia »

oh.. now im speechless. just for fun I downloaded the nanaya and let it fight against itself. that hurts! also there where some bugs with the railguns during the fight. but the looks really are awesome.

but now I'm scared.
Himura.Kenshin said: What kind of pure, absolute [i]retard[/i] would run a bomb by Windows?
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. :D Nice to know you guys like the stuff I'm making, even if you can't necessarily use it... since most of it is... well, huge. :lol: But not as huge as this!

The ship on the left is the Deus, which is about as long as the SM3 build area. Bottom ship is the Mantis. One on the right is my new WIP, and in the centre of it, if you look real hard, you'll see a teeny-tiny little Hestia. :lol:

My newest Work in Progress, once completed, will be larger than any ship ever made for BSF, to my knowledge. It's already as long as the SM3 build area, and actually WIDER than it. And it's about half finished. :twisted: As to how I'm doing that... well, I'll leave that for you guys to figure out.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Kaelis

Post by Kaelis »

Anna wrote:As to how I'm doing that... well, I'll leave that for you guys to figure out.
Easy, you're group-moving sections outside of working area.
Reozul
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Reozul »

I love the new WIP, especially how you break with the lenght > width tradition.

Is the Hestia only there for scale or is it somehow integrated into the big ship.
If it is that would be the ultimate in how to upgrade a ship. (build a city around it)

I just hate the fact that I can never bring these giants into play because my machine suddenly drops to 5fps.

My greatest respect to your ability to keep track of parenting.
I just finished my first small ship and and was cussing for about 20 minutes).
Of course most of that was my own fault for forgetting about parenting when first placing segments.
Are those 10 sidepots just decoration or do you have something planned for them, because they remind me strongly of missile-batteries.
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

I want to have my titan fight yours but I get the feeling my computer would kill itself.
error
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by error »

Anna wrote:My newest Work in Progress, once completed, will be larger than any ship ever made for BSF, to my knowledge. It's already as long as the SM3 build area, and actually WIDER than it. And it's about half finished. :twisted: As to how I'm doing that... well, I'll leave that for you guys to figure out.
You're going to make th1s cry. :D
Eagerly awaiting new ships.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=935]SRN Rigel Shipyards[/url]
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

Anna wrote:My newest Work in Progress, once completed, will be larger than any ship ever made for BSF, to my knowledge. It's already as long as the SM3 build area, and actually WIDER than it. And it's about half finished. :twisted: As to how I'm doing that... well, I'll leave that for you guys to figure out.
Group Move on Core. Plain and simple.
Began construction on my own biggie as well...
Ethril
Commander
Commander

Post by Ethril »

HOLY CRAP
I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING
The front of the new ship looks like a bird.
Kind of like some sort of giant metallic hawk diving down toward its prey.
Very intimidating, and very cool.
Did you do it on purpose?