New Ships of Seraphim Industries - Updated 08/03/08

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Normandy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Normandy »

Droid wrote:Hotness.
How does one do those outlines...I wonder, I wonder.
*Steals trade secret*

I believe it has to do with layering dark pieces over bright pieces. I'd do it, but my ships are never big enough to warrant outline.
[url=http://www.fallingsandgame.com/][img]http://www.gaussianstudios.co.cc/hosting/fsgbanneram3.png[/img][/url]

tl;dr-ers will be shot on sight.
[size=75][url=http://bsf.wikidot.com/]BSF Wiki[/url]
"I have measured your 'fun', and science has quantitatively rated it a three." ~Lord Tim (Data Realms Fan Forums)[/size]
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Normandy wrote:I believe it has to do with layering dark pieces over bright pieces.
Yup, that's pretty much it.

Anyway, I've worked some more on my fleet. As it stands, I've got 15 ships of varying size. I'm going to make one more ship, which will be a mother ship, and then I'm going to start work on arming them all. Here's the fleet, as it stands:

It's darker than the other screenshots, because I turned off the glow to take the screen. It was impossible to get a screenshot where at least one of the ships wasn't glowing so bright as to blur out all detail.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
LordGarcia
Captain
Captain

Post by LordGarcia »

Very cool fleet there. I can't wait to see the mothership!

I especially love the one on the bottom richt. you know. with the chainsaw-front.

but the smallest ship on the upper half of the screenshot seems to lack some detail compaired to the rest. it has no round sections and stuff.
Himura.Kenshin said: What kind of pure, absolute [i]retard[/i] would run a bomb by Windows?
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

I noticed some of your ships have little exhaust-like openings at the rear. Is that where you attack for massive damage? ^^
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

No, that's where you attack when you're a sneaky little fella.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

Now these I like.
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003
Anna

Post by Anna »

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything new. The WIP fleet that I posted last has ceased production. I've given the .sb3 files to Siber, to do with as he wishes, as he has more experience (and patience) with balancing and the like than I do. If they're ever finished or released, it will be by Siber, not by myself.

However, I do not come empty handed. I've made two complete ships, one is a minor rebuild of one of my old ships, and the other is a complete make-over of the first ship I ever posted on these forums.

First we have the Arcueid Mk. II. It's stronger than stock, but not by a massive margin. I'd wager this should be fairly balanced to the norm, and perhaps make for some interesting fights.
Download the Arcueid Mk. II

And here's the Trance Gemini Mk. II. It's got a fairly decent colourscheme, and is, I believe, an over-all improvement over its predecessor. It's not uber-powerful, but it is significantly stronger than stock.
Download the Trance Gemini Mk. II

And here's something that I've had in the works for about a week, but have yet to finish arming. I'll post a download for it once it's complete, but until then, a picture will have to suffice. I call this monster, the Wyvern. It eats babies. :lol:
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Koross
Commander
Commander

Post by Koross »

Omg the Wyvern is a work of art!!

Can I say that again? ZOMG!!! :shock:
Anna

Post by Anna »

Thanks, Koross. :D

Anyway, I was bored, so I decided to rebuild another one of my old ships. The Deicide. Not to be confused with the Deicide Superlaser, which is a completely different ship. I've got the hull done, I'll start putting weapons and such on it tomorrow.

Quality Control Enforcer
LordGarcia
Captain
Captain

Post by LordGarcia »

ha so you're commencing to roll out super awesome ships again? a very good deciasion. those ships rock, as always!
Himura.Kenshin said: What kind of pure, absolute [i]retard[/i] would run a bomb by Windows?
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

Anna wrote:Thanks, Koross. :D

Anyway, I was bored, so I decided to rebuild another one of my old ships. The Deicide. Not to be confused with the Deicide Superlaser, which is a completely different ship. I've got the hull done, I'll start putting weapons and such on it tomorrow.
Woohoo! One of my favorites!
Anna

Post by Anna »

The Deicide Mk. II is complete. It's fairly beastly. Not compared to my huger stuff, but still. I wager it could take on a small fleet of stock ships with little difficulty.
Download the Deicide Mk. II
Last edited by Anna on Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quality Control Enforcer
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

Yay!
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

I love the central hull of the Trance Gemini.
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
Scorpia
Commander
Commander

Post by Scorpia »

WHAO! They are seriously awesome! I admire your work. :D
[img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa224/darthvader5225/SasoriSignaturebySherman.jpg[/img]