New Ships of Seraphim Industries - Updated 08/03/08

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Nevindar
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Nevindar »

Man, do you ever stop making awesome ships? Really nice design, keep it up!
[img]http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/7144/sig2copy5on0jo.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2085]Random encounters from alternate universes - Update: Sat May 17, 2008[/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2057]My Blueprints and shipyards - Updated: Wed Jul 30, 2008[/url]
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

*looks at ship*

:shock: :shock: Hubbahubbahubbahubbahubba*tilt*...

One word; awesome.

Also, Interesting that you used a Gosling launcher. Quite uncommon as a main gun.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Hmm, the Memento Mori is nice. Quite awesome, actually. However, that big, gaping hole really looks like it needs something inside it. Soe kind of awesome-reactor-thingy or something.

And this is probably just me being nitpicky, but that little green doodad near the center is fucking staring at me. It's still bad-ass though.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

T-002 wrote:And this is probably just me being nitpicky, but that little green doodad near the center is fucking staring at me.
It is staring into your very soul.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Arcalane wrote:
T-002 wrote:And this is probably just me being nitpicky, but that little green doodad near the center is fucking staring at me.
It is staring into your very soul.
Hah! You should know I have no soul!

... I think it's staring at my nads instead.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

Anna wrote:*snip* All that's really left to do is to finish arming it, but the urge to continue expanding upon its hull is strong. I must resist it.
You mean it could get bigger????

Awesome ships Anna! :D
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

T-002 wrote:And this is probably just me being nitpicky, but that little green doodad near the center is fucking staring at me. It's still bad-ass though.
I'm really interested to hear what the hell you're talking about, because there are no doodads on the ship. At all.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Spoot Knight
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: In the Vega star system, monitoring UCM defense movement.

Post by Spoot Knight »

He's talking about this:
Look where the red circle is, there's a little green dot there.
The United Commonwealth Military and Spootech Industries joint fleet.
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l223/SpootKnight/Spootech/av-1.gif[/img]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1854]Spootech Industries - The Third Revision, upgrading to the Fourth Revision.[/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2273]How Spootech Industries came to be as it is now; the history of Spootech Industries ship making.[/url]
Anna

Post by Anna »

... How the hell did that get there? :shock: That must be the glow of the planet shining through a gap in the hull, because there aren't any doodads on this ship... weird. :lol:
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

Its a lens flare.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Okay guys, here's the finished version of the newest ship: the Pantheon. I'd write up a really awesome background story for it and everything except it's 2am and I can't be bothered so fuck that. It took me two days just to name the damn thing, since I was feeling particularly lacking in creativity.
Download the Pantheon.
Quality Control Enforcer
Malahite
Captain
Captain

Post by Malahite »

Wow, that's one bug, mean, mother fracker!

As usual, you outcome yourself Anna. Please give us time to catch up ;D
[b][color=red]Comrade Malahite
Red Star Navy senior designer[/color][/b]
[i]"True beauty lies in the eye of the viewer"[/i]
[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8817/signeh5.jpg[/img]
[i]"For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done"[/i]
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Very nice! For some reason, those thruster effects look weird and really good. Is it fully armed? Because it doesn't look it (if you didn't want to spoil the hull with too many weapons so you just put a few modded ones, then forgive me for asking a stupid question).
Xanithor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Xanithor »

Might be a silly question, but what are those thrusters on the sides and front open space of the ship for?
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

I think they are made so that either if the ship is still or in reverse, it looks like they are "thrusting".