New Ships of Seraphim Industries - Updated 08/03/08

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Spoot Knight
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: In the Vega star system, monitoring UCM defense movement.

Post by Spoot Knight »

*Shrieks like a fangirl*

It's badassery is double that of its old design.
The United Commonwealth Military and Spootech Industries joint fleet.
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l223/SpootKnight/Spootech/av-1.gif[/img]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1854]Spootech Industries - The Third Revision, upgrading to the Fourth Revision.[/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2273]How Spootech Industries came to be as it is now; the history of Spootech Industries ship making.[/url]
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

It certainly deserves the 'super' in 'Supercarrier'.

*maniacal Igor-like laughter*

Bees! Bring out the beeeeeeees!!
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Crossposted from here.

News Update:
In an unexpected act, the Seraphim Industries United Systems has solidified its political and economical relations with the IVL, with the construction of a new ship, using some of their most advanced technology - albiet toned down in order to be made compatible with IVL technology. President and CEO Aradel Seraphim played an important role in the construction of the vessel, and personally handed over the system codes to Empress Elizabeth A. Brewster the 4th. The ship - Cerberus - is the only of its kind, and is quite likely now the most potent force in the IVL military...

No download link, currently. Lizzie will share that when she's ready.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Verminator
Captain
Captain

Post by Verminator »

Seraph makes ships for Lizzie? HOLY SHIT! RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!
I have to kill fast and bullets are [i]too slow.[/i]
natan_j
Commander
Commander

Post by natan_j »

Well, at least it's just a unique flagship, and not a mass-produced design. But yeah, if Anna makes many more ships for Lizzie, the IVL will be invincible.
JaffaJoke91
Captain
Captain

Post by JaffaJoke91 »

A broadcast has been intercepted within the Hunter Fleet communication net. contains the message "we are SCREWED!"
Need... More... COOKIES!
Kane
Commander
Commander

Post by Kane »

Lol, nice ships Anna.
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg43/Kane_Lives/BSFS1.jpg[/img]
D00D!
Commander
Commander

Post by D00D! »

8) Anna is really the Golden Standerd in building gigantic ships 8)

*Rubs hand in anticipation*

Looks like its gonna be fun trying to compete with him. Then again, it looks like the only real winner will be the local repair shop because my comp will get so overloaded with awesomeness that it will either develop artifical intelligence or explode in a nuclear reaction. :roll: :roll:
Avatarless and proud of it! And being really crazy and screwing everything conventional!
Currently working on:

The largest transforming mecha EVAR!
Spoot Knight
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Spoot Knight »

D00D! wrote:8) Anna is really the Golden Standerd in building gigantic ships 8)

*Rubs hand in anticipation*

Looks like its gonna be fun trying to compete with him. Then again, it looks like the only real winner will be the local repair shop because my comp will get so overloaded with awesomeness that it will either develop artifical intelligence or explode in a nuclear reaction. :roll: :roll:
And extremely difficult.
Unless you're not talking about combat stats...

I guess you're not flooded with ideas right now?
You've pretty much made one ship of every class known to the modern navy so that would make sense. :lol:

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1854]Spootech Industries - The Third Revision, upgrading to the Fourth Revision.[/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2273]How Spootech Industries came to be as it is now; the history of Spootech Industries ship making.[/url]
Anna

Post by Anna »

I don't like saying this, but the only place you'll be competing with me is in your own imagination, "D00D!". I've been refining my style and shipbuilding techniques for months and months. I've posted over a hundred ships, and made even more than that.

I'm not really concerned about your "competition". :lol:

Edit: Spoot, I've made a Gunship and a Corvette that I've yet to post here. Also, I'm currently working on the "GCBS Saviour", for Arcalane. I haven't given up, I just haven't gotten around to posting anything, and I've been busy with other obligations also, such as judging the BP, and of course, real life.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Spoot Knight
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Spoot Knight »

Anna wrote:I don't like saying this, but the only place you'll be competing with me is in your own imagination, "D00D!". I've been refining my style and shipbuilding techniques for months and months. I've posted over a hundred ships, and made even more than that.

I'm not really concerned about your "competition". :lol:
And I've only seen one post that shows a microfraction of worry.

Think competing aginst ship design is hard? Try to break his dignity. :lol:
I see, gotcha.

Skull13
Captain
Captain

Post by Skull13 »

I can't kill that darn Crusader. Its impressive, takes 2 minutes to load on my computer. (Just built it a week or so ago.) It IS fun to activate destroy mode and cause chain reactions, though. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
This user is a proponent of the whole "Check your **** parenting" idea.

This is a signature. It goes at the end of my post.

Your face is so *adjective* that it *verb*s
Turok117
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Turok117 »

WOW...

I wish I could make ships this good...

These ships are AWESOME!!!
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

I think it's really sweet Anna made a ship for Lizzie...but man, the combined color schemes look hideous. Erk.

It has since been explained to me that it's not a radical departure from Lizzie's colors, but I still find the overabundance of yellow unappealing.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Guess who's made a new ship!? :lol: That's right, I've finally gotten off my ass and built something new. I've also got another offering for the SI Mass Production Fleet waiting to be posted, but I'll put that up later. I have plans to write a story about this ship, soon, whenever I'm feeling stumped on The Children of Nyx.

For now, though, we have the Astral Light, an experimental Destroyer from Orbital Industries:
Download the Astral Light
Not intended as a warship, but rather the experimental test-bed for a new and incredibly potent variety of FTL travel. The new FTL drive was tentatively dubbed the "Astral Drive", which warped the ship into a sort of spatial bubble, where they could still have limited interactation with objects in realspace, and yet at the same time travel at speeds several million times faster than the speed of light should they choose to. During the first test run of the new engine, however, contact was lost with the ship. It is believed that the Astral Drive was a failure, and probably destroyed the ship.

Other than its experimental FTL engines, the ship was also outfitted with a variety of experimental weapons, including two powerful "Wave Motion Cannons", which fire beams of intensely focused Tachyon-like particles, a pair of "M/AM Annihilator Cannons", rapid-fire weapons that fire shielded shells, containing small amounts of shielded matter and antimatter that are collided when the projectile makes impact, and finally the "Flarecannon", a more advanced version of the Corona Cannon used on the Renegade-class Mass Production Heavy Cruiser. It also carries a compliment of some twenty-five Trinity-type fighters.

No other Astral Light class ships have been built, to date, and the design has been scrapped.

The Astral Light firing its Wave Motion Cannons.
Last edited by Anna on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Quality Control Enforcer