My new fleet

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Perturabo
Commander
Commander

Post by Perturabo »

The second and third ones are good, the first one looks a little... squished, in my opinion. Kind of like a Pug dog I suppose, just not for me.
When in deadly danger, When beset by doubt, Run in little circles, Wave your arms and shout
saded9812
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by saded9812 »

LordGarcia wrote: also you know you have more sections to play with than those, right?
Yes I know, but I just didn't use them for this fleet

And I'll redo the colors and post them when i'm done.
-_-
Mak0
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Mak0 »

Very nice ships, and it seems as if you've mastered weapon hiding to boot :D Although a tip with the ship building:

When taking a picture scroll your mouse wheel out until the ship lines look sharp and crisp. This makes your ship look more smexy.
X-14
Commander
Commander

Post by X-14 »

I think you like to Build Ships with "OLD-SCHOOL" Sections. Nice Designe and i like the Crazy Colorshem. :D
saded9812
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by saded9812 »

Here's an addition to my fleet. :D

-_-
the mulletron
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by the mulletron »

Some pretty decent ships you've got there. To be honest, I don't care much for the design style (too generic in my opinion), but its a good start.

You definitely need to do something about the thrusters on the last ship. It looks as if they've just been tacked on to the end, they need to be better incorporated into your ship. Also, although the orange is a quite nice colour, the yellow looks kind of brash against it. Maybe choosing a different shade of yellow would better compliment the orange (or at the very least, make it look less fluorescent).
Mak0 wrote:When taking a picture scroll your mouse wheel out until the ship lines look sharp and crisp. This makes your ship look more smexy.
A better alternative would be to simply press backspace. It reverts your screen to the default zoom level, which will allow you to make crisper screenshots.
MelvinVm
BANNED

Post by MelvinVm »

They are very generic to be precise, but that doesn't say "bad"
I don't like the latest colors, but green/blue/purple color shades would make them nice.
Weapon hiding is fun, specially for broadside weaponry.
Make one that just, jumps out of the fleet, not a superhuge spam dreadnaught, but just one with something nice, like cool internal work, or one with a quite unusual shape.