Hello!(Aurora Battle Criuser/Gear Box and other ships by me)

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

LordGarcia
Captain
Captain

Post by LordGarcia »

ArcaneDude wrote: Diese schiffe sind nicht slecht. Wie sind sie im gefecht?
Fixed FTW
Himura.Kenshin said: What kind of pure, absolute [i]retard[/i] would run a bomb by Windows?
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Thank you :wink:
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

ArcaneDude wrote:I know a bit of German myself...
Same here. I learn German as a third language. (After Chinese as my second)

Oh, and nice ships for your first try, but the colour scheme burns my eyes. You don't want to do a Covenant and paint your ships' hulls so glaringly that they cause all your enemies to keep staring at you, do you? :D
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

do a Covenant
Lol. Now do a UNSC and make ships that look like <deleted>.
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

ArcaneDude wrote:
do a Covenant
Lol. Now do a UNSC and make ships that look like <deleted>.
Hmm. No wonder I didn't want to rip the UNSC fleet off completely... :x
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Ich genieße Huhn. Es ist weich, feucht und zart, während nach wie vor unglaublich, dass Grill-Variante. Huhn mit Reis ist gut, Senf, Rettich und geräuchert. Denken Sie daran, Ihre Scheibe Radieschen in hexagonal Abschnitte für maximale Variante Überlastung. Radieschen ist auch gut in Salaten mit Erdnussbutter, und ich empfehle, dass Sie Italienisch Erdnüssen und mahlen sie selber. Abschließend Huhn ist ein vielfältig schmackhafte Nahrung mit vielen Möglichkeiten.

8) 8) 8) 8)
[size=0]Google Translator Rocks![/size]
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

I have no idea of what you just said...

Checked a translator and still had no idea about what you just said.
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

ChaosTheory wrote:Ich genieße Huhn. Es ist weich, feucht und zart, während nach wie vor unglaublich, dass Grill-Variante. Huhn mit Reis ist gut, Senf, Rettich und geräuchert. Denken Sie daran, Ihre Scheibe Radieschen in hexagonal Abschnitte für maximale Variante Überlastung. Radieschen ist auch gut in Salaten mit Erdnussbutter, und ich empfehle, dass Sie Italienisch Erdnüssen und mahlen sie selber. Abschließend Huhn ist ein vielfältig schmackhafte Nahrung mit vielen Möglichkeiten.
Babel Fish wrote:I enjoy chicken. It is softly, damp and tender, during still unbelievable that grill variant. Chicken with rice is well, mustard, radish and smoked. Remember, its disk radish into hexagonally sections for maximum variant overloading. Radish is also good in salads with peanut butter, and I recommend that you grind Italian peanuts and them. Finally chicken is variously tasty food with many possibilities.
I have no Idea if that is even close...

Anyways no more derailing from me.
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

TheBlueEcho wrote:
ChaosTheory wrote:Ich genieße Huhn. Es ist weich, feucht und zart, während nach wie vor unglaublich, dass Grill-Variante. Huhn mit Reis ist gut, Senf, Rettich und geräuchert. Denken Sie daran, Ihre Scheibe Radieschen in hexagonal Abschnitte für maximale Variante Überlastung. Radieschen ist auch gut in Salaten mit Erdnussbutter, und ich empfehle, dass Sie Italienisch Erdnüssen und mahlen sie selber. Abschließend Huhn ist ein vielfältig schmackhafte Nahrung mit vielen Möglichkeiten.
Babel Fish wrote:I enjoy chicken. It is softly, damp and tender, during still unbelievable that grill variant. Chicken with rice is well, mustard, radish and smoked. Remember, its disk radish into hexagonally sections for maximum variant overloading. Radish is also good in salads with peanut butter, and I recommend that you grind Italian peanuts and them. Finally chicken is variously tasty food with many possibilities.
Yeah. Dammit. Must get moving on German as third language. I need to find out what ChaosTheory is saying! (Apart from the many references to chicken, that is)
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

It's an accurate translation. But the whole post is incorrect. I can't do it better, but I definitely see a lot of errors in there. Don't mind retrying.

[/Derail]
ValesTii
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by ValesTii »

8) 8) 8) 8)
[size=0]Google Translator Rocks![/size]
rofl... xD
very nice one ;)
not 100 percent correct but very nice indeed.
eer... i'm german by the way. (pretty obvious if you take a look at my profile)

@Topic:
its very.. very.. colorful, isnt it? :shock:
anyway. i like the shapes
[i] "Harken the angel summons. No mercy for the damned. No escape from the catastrophe.
The true path shall guide you to find peace in annihilation"[/i]
[size=75][u] Lezard Valeth [/u][/size]
Amorbis
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Amorbis »

LordGarcia wrote:however there is a typo at the Aurora image. you wrote "Arora" and "criuser"
lol... yeah. I gotta fix that... XD
ArcaneDude wrote:These ships aren't bad. How do they hold up in battle?
The actually hold up quite well in battle... the smaller ships don't have much of a chance, but the larger ships are a bit more difficult. i'll try to post a video soon.
ships! lolz! XD
[quote="ChaosTheory"]I enjoy chicken. It is softly, damp and tender, during still unbelievable that grill variant. Chicken with rice is well, mustard, radish and smoked. Remember, its disk radish into hexagonally sections for maximum variant overloading. Radish is also good in salads with peanut butter, and I recommend that you grind Italian peanuts and them. Finally chicken is variously tasty food with many possibilities.[/quote]
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

TheBlueEcho wrote:

Anyways no more derailing from me.
Minus some translation errors, that's pretty much correct. :D Some data just gets lost when translated to one language, then another.

Actually, here's the original:
I enjoy chicken. It is soft, moist, and tender, while still having that incredible barbeque flavor. Chicken is good with rice, mustard, and smoked radish. Remember to slice your radishes into hexagonal sections for maximum flavor overload. Radishes can also be good in salads with peanut butter, and I recommend that you use Italian peanuts and grind them yourself. In conclusion, chicken is a versitile food with many tasty possibilities.
And translated into 7 different languages, then returned to English . . .
I like chicken. It is sweet, wet, and the contest, and I still can not imagine the choice of barbecue. Is a good chicken rice, mustard, and try smoking. Do not forget your efforts to try to 47.60, the first full-overload. Peanut Salad and the samurai, I suggested that Italy and crush their peanuts. Finally, the chicken to enjoy a variety of foods, there are many possibilities.
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

ChaosTheory wrote:I like chicken. It is sweet, wet, and the contest, and I still can not imagine the choice of barbecue. Is a good chicken rice, mustard, and try smoking. Do not forget your efforts to try to 47.60, the first full-overload. Peanut Salad and the samurai, I suggested that Italy and crush their peanuts. Finally, the chicken to enjoy a variety of foods, there are many possibilities.
I fell out of my chair when I saw that one... :lol:

*cough*Guess we should stop derailing this thread...
Amorbis
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Amorbis »

lol! that's awesome...

i love translators... XD
ships! lolz! XD
[quote="ChaosTheory"]I enjoy chicken. It is softly, damp and tender, during still unbelievable that grill variant. Chicken with rice is well, mustard, radish and smoked. Remember, its disk radish into hexagonally sections for maximum variant overloading. Radish is also good in salads with peanut butter, and I recommend that you grind Italian peanuts and them. Finally chicken is variously tasty food with many possibilities.[/quote]