EVE Online: The Amarr Empire: need C&C, people

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

As far as I understand the number of 'non lit' systems in EVE may as well be negative. All of the major systems are tinted according to the primary colour of their owner faction, which brings out the gold in Amarr ships. Naturally they look a little more weathered once dropped into Gallente, Minmatar or Caldari territory, which are much more subdued colours.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Homer
Commander
Commander

Post by Homer »

ArcaneDude wrote: this
That looks like a T2 ship to me.. but make it gold as to save your souls from rabid fanboys
My sig is under attack by commie mods!
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

I got offered 5 free days of EVE a while back as I used to play, so I figured I'd bite the bullet and try. They have added a new "preview" feature that never used to exist so I gave it a whirl, and guess what?

The Augoror is gold. Very gold. Remember kids, the symbol for Gold is Au!
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

THERE. IT'S GOLD. HAPPY NOW?
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Dachplatte
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Dachplatte »

Ahhhhh!!! My eyes! It looks too shiny! :D
[img]http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww43/Dachplatte/Ipwn-1-1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4233]Dach's Shipyard[/url]
Homer
Commander
Commander

Post by Homer »

Yah, its much better AD. One thing i think the back is tad over detail but i'm fine with that.
My sig is under attack by commie mods!
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Updated with the last cruiser, the Omen. I realise it's subpar, but I just hate that spindly shape. There's only so much I can do there with just a few sections.

EDIT: update with the Retribution. Smallest Amarr ship I'll be doing, save the fighters of course. Also:

And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Some notes on portraying lasers;

Pulse lasers work like BSF's scatterbeams and fire three short blasts.

Beam lasers fire single (2-3 second, I think) long blasts.

Both are, for all intents and purposes, 100% accurate, which means 0 starting/initial deviation and 0 deviation.

Finally, a little table of the varying laser types;

The range/cap mods are percentages.

These are all taken from the SMALL crystals. For mediums, double the EM and thermal values. For large, multiply by four (or multiply by two twice). For extra-large (dreadnought and titan guns) multiply by eight.

Using multifrequency as an example, it has 7/5 as a Small, 14/10 as a Medium, 28/20 as a Large and 56/40 as an Extra Large.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
25000st
Captain
Captain

Post by 25000st »

Wow. The ship looks nice. The detail look awesome. I really like that poster thing you have there.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Just so everyone knows, I've just got this program that'll allow me to view the models of EVE without actually paying. I'll be redoing both the Omen and the Retribution.
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

They are looking good dude, Im an Amarr Player in EVE myself, and rather like the idea of EVE ships in BSF. Its too bad most of the ships in EVE are designed for side views rather than top down ones.

By the way This is a Pirate Faction Augoror, can't remember which faction, but it is. So the gold colouration is the true and correct colouration.

Keep up the good work, it would be cool to have fleets from each faction battling it out in BSF =P
Last edited by Silverware on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Updated with the redone Retribution, the redone Omen and the Prophecy (a.k.a the Golden Chicken).

EDIT: forgot to mention, I changed all pulse lasers to scatterbeam-based weapons.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

(doublepost hargh blargh)

I'm not entirely happy with how the Prophecy looks, so I fiddled with the back and cleaned it up a bit. Additionally:

The Harbinger's hull is complete, all it needs are guns. C&C always appreciated.
parameciumkid
Commander
Commander

Post by parameciumkid »

It's a rave! Unce Unce unce unce unce unce unce unce...!
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

Man those Battle Cruisers are sweet, where can I download the ships?
Your doing a really great job bringing the Amarr to BSF.