Dachplatte's Shipyard - Sixth Behemoth Update - 26 July

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

inteuniso
Commander
Commander

Post by inteuniso »

Oh. That's it? Ok, thanks Blue. I shall fiddle with that... tomorrow.
It's not my fault I can't take your post seriously.
Blue-Rex
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Blue-Rex »

no prob. I had the same question. Also, as a side note for lighting like AD you can use some custom sprites from the fraxy pack. All you have to do is make the sprite the color you want, then set it to additive blending and whoila!
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities." --Dr. Seuss
Blue-Rex
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Blue-Rex »

No prob. I had the same question. Also, as a side note for lighting like AD and a few others, you can use some custom sprites from the fraxy pack. All you have to do is make the sprite the color you want, then set it to additive blending and whoila!
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities." --Dr. Seuss
Dachplatte
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Dachplatte »

25000st wrote:I like these ships. Very cool style. I would love to see a large sized production from you. Have you uploaded any of these?
I didn't upload 'm yet. I'll do it whenever i got some time. And about that 'large sized production', i'm working on it. here's the base/reactor already:

(The reactor rotates)

-Edit: First Update

-Edit: Second Update

-Edit: Third Update (I just gave it some colors, i'm still working on it)

-Edit: Fourth Update: It didn't look so good with all those little parts (too much details) so i redid it (Still WIP):

- Edit: Fifth Update: New reactor!

Edit: Sixth Update: Changed the shape somewhat.
[img]http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww43/Dachplatte/Ipwn-1-1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4233]Dach's Shipyard[/url]