My newest fleet. C&C welcome

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Continue?

Yes
54%
No
17%
You suck, all of your ships suck, never build again, burn and die.
29%

Total votes: 24

VNilla
Commander
Commander

Post by VNilla »

Nice ships, but you should really try to mess with the shields as they are still way too long. Also, some variety in the names would be nice. (I know that there is more than one word root for "dead" in ancient languages. Say, does anyone know what the ancient Greek word root for "dead" is? I've forgotten and am too lazy to look it up.)
Ne me forcez pas à arracher votre gorge, s'il vous plaît.
~~~~~
[b]ZOMG NINJA SARCASM[/b] :shock:
~~~~~
[quote="Arcalane"]If anyone says "y'all" again I'm going to string them up and put their head on a pike.[/quote]
otocar91
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by otocar91 »

nice ships and interesting back story. specially the one about the orphans... :?
"on my signal unleash hell"
The Theocratic Fleet:
http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3717&sid=8fd9651698abb6168c7b709d3308c940
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

I'll look up more roots for dead, it was the only one I knew at the time. Yah the back story is a sort of combination of real life and imagination. See I pulled the orphan bit from my younger years, I was orhpaned at the age of 2. I've tried to adjust the shields, but whenever I do something I get nothing at all. They don't move adjust or get smaller.
Hypothetical Wisdom
Commander
Commander

Post by Hypothetical Wisdom »

Lets see... "Mort" or "Muert" are latin roots for death or dead, you might try using those.
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

Thanks, The Mortitioner would be a good addition to my fleet, and the Mortilator. My Carriers and combat support ships. I'll have them up either tomorrow or late tonight.
parameciumkid
Commander
Commander

Post by parameciumkid »

Greek for death I think is "Necros".
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

Thanks all for the ideas, and I present the Mortitioner, a modified Reedemer of the Damned, she has been outfitted with two flight decks on the port side. The flight decks are able to support four, Protector of the Damned assault fighters.
lightstriker
Commodore
Commodore

Post by lightstriker »

please give a picture without parenting? as it's really rather hard to see what's going on in that pic (and MAYBE zoom in a tad)
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

Ok, I zoomed in and removed the parenting lines.
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

The necromancer, once used to transport drugged victims to the surgical facilities to remove their vital organs. But one group woke up midway to the station and took the ship, they renamed her the necromancer because she is now raises the "dead" raiding cryogenic storage units to save their bretheren. She features an upgraded hanger which now is able to support 6 protectors of the damned.