A new class of ships C&C welcome.

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

kronos10
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by kronos10 »

AidanAdv wrote:
gopa4 wrote:Thanks, for the compliments, and does any one know what a scrin is, because if by some accident I ripped off there ships. I would like to know, so that I can change them up.
The Scrin are a fictional race from the Command and Conquer universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrin

I don't know why he thinks you're ripping them and I would just ignore him since he is sounding like an idiot IMO.
ok thats enough first off i though that he was doing those ships scrin style because there is almost no difference in the ships and go call someone else idiot.
I just guessed...
THIS IS SPARTA
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

The finale ship in my alien fleet, the Dv destroyer, packing newly developed weapons it is a threat to any ship in the fleet, watch out.

And me playing around with some of the new features.

gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

After the new ship maker made most of my old fleet obsolete I decided to create anew, starting from the bottom. I have to present the St. Ivert, a mercury class assault fighter, packing Missile launchers, machine guns, and high speed. This ship is able to fly circles around most other ships and rake them with Missile and machine gun fire. Also when it comes under fire it can deploy defencive battle plates. Image
The St Micheal, a lighter less armed version of the St Ivert, faster, also features deployable armour.
Finally the St. Pomea class assault bomber. Featuring a pair of torpedo launchers. This ship is able to take on heavier ships and be able to survive and do damage.
Last edited by gopa4 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

The newest ship in my fleet. The St. Victorian a small unmanned combat drone. Because of its high speed and incredibly light armour it must attack in swarms in order to take on enemy ships. But because it is so small it is incapable of supporting light speed engines and so must be carried into batte.

The St. Catherine a heavy carrier class of ship, has two command decks one for piloting the ship and the second for commanding the drones that it produces, otherwise lightly armed and armoured, it is usualy found in the rear of formations launching combat drones to cover the heavier combat ships.

Warrior of Anarchy
Commander
Commander

Post by Warrior of Anarchy »

not the best ive seen but the are somewhat unique
keep tring
Malahite
Captain
Captain

Post by Malahite »

I like the small curvy ones
[b][color=red]Comrade Malahite
Red Star Navy senior designer[/color][/b]
[i]"True beauty lies in the eye of the viewer"[/i]
[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8817/signeh5.jpg[/img]
[i]"For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done"[/i]
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

Thanks, and I just realised that I had put the description of my bomber class of ship, but neglected to put up the pic, which is now up.
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

I now present the St. P**D**A*s a heavy class cruiser that has been lost in the void for years and has just now been discovered but is very hostile torward alied fleets, all units are ordered not to fire int'll boarding parties can be sent and identified what has occured. The name has also been scrambled from our computers. Along with most data concerning it.
Malahite
Captain
Captain

Post by Malahite »

The aegis engine looks bad, also, something seems wrong with the rear sections...
[b][color=red]Comrade Malahite
Red Star Navy senior designer[/color][/b]
[i]"True beauty lies in the eye of the viewer"[/i]
[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8817/signeh5.jpg[/img]
[i]"For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done"[/i]
apotheosi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by apotheosi »

lol churchy looking colours, not that its a bad thing. and yea, the aegis engine part does look a lil odd.
in insanity, everything makes sense.
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

The engine is now gone, and yah there meant to be churchy christian style colors. To go along with the name scheme.

And reports have come in from the boarding teams sent to determine what happened and why it happened on the St. P**D**A*s. "Sir were breaching the air lock and proceeding down corridor A5. There are bodies strewn every where and what appears to be plasma scorring on the bulkheads." "Captain I want you to proceed slowly and cautiusly now, we don't want any more deaths." "Recieved and understood, all teams have now reached there first objectives of, the elevator to the bridge, the elevator to the engine room, and the bulkhead to the armory, awaiting orders to proceed." "Copy, you are ordered to hold int'll reinforcement teams arrive, ETA 5 minutes, don't do anything int'll then." "Roger, all teams are hereby ordered to hold position." The next wave of shuttle pods dock and begin to unload there troops. "Captain the reinforcements have arrived, you are ordered to have your teams move to secondary objectives, while the reinforcement teams hold your current position."

"Sir our scanners are picking up something.....I don't know what it is, all units fall back to our original positions and meet up with our reinforcements. If this thing is hostile we don't want to go up against it alone." "Captain I want you to proceed we need to secure this ship and find out what happened to it ASAP, you are ordered to engage whatever it is, and the reinforcements will meet up with you as soon as they can. But you are to take the bridge and bring the computer back online." "Understood sir..... All units move forward and fire we are ordered to take the bridge, the engine room, and the armoury." Gun shots, lasers, several explosions. Men scream. "Sir....its the crew but its not them, its like the mindless husks, there everywhere...." Several shots "We need reinforcements, were are the other teams?" Radio static and the other teams burst in on the radio. "Sir we've been ambushed and have taken severe cassualties.........." Static and screams. "Sir we are going to hunker down in the armoury if we can make it, if we fall out of contact tell my wife I love her." "Captain? Captian? I will son" "Fleetcom we have a severe incident onboard the wreck requesting several St. Iban class ships and a St. Catherine to take position around the wreck and have orders to shoot any pods trying to flee that are radio silent. And get as many platoons as you can on stand by to reboard the vessel.

I'll finish up the report most likely tomorrow after I get some sleep.
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

I proudly present the St. Republica class light battleship. And I'm including it into my plot.
In the armoury of the wrecked ship. "Captain we've sealed off all of the bulk heads and entranceses into were we are preparing our last stand line." "Good work son how long do you think it will take them to figure out how to get through our welds?" "Well approximately after watching them figure out how to get through our lock out codes I say we have 5 days." "Lets hope reinforcements come before then." Onboard the St. Republica. "Sir our next jump will take us dangerously close to the quarentine zone, were the task force deployed there is requesting several squads of marines and heavy marines to try and retake the wreck and resque those trapped onboard." "Correct our next jump so that we jump in close enough to deploy our transports to aid them then." "Yes sir, making the jump calculations now." The St. Republica jumps in and deploys several omega class transports
Image as seen here.
The transports meet up with the gathering landing party, which contains 25 omega class transports 15 Holaes Class gunships
seen here
Preparing for the assualt and retaking of the ship.
Next part up most likely Tuesday.
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

I'm putting my new ships into a more orderly post.
My new capitol ship, with armour weapon blending.
My freighter transport ship.
My space to surface attack ship.
Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

The plot needs some shaping up. It's just not very good. Specifically, it could use better grammar.

Don't Be Like This Guy.
gopa4
Commander
Commander

Post by gopa4 »

Yah, I don't want to end up like that guy in the HoS. I'll run everything through my words spell check.

But what are your opinions, thoughts, ect. on the ships?