Ataraxian Imperial Federation- Sb3 Download, Front Page

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Is this fleet worth building on?

Sure, keep going!
81%
Give up while you still can...
No votes
OMG I hate it! Keeeeeeeel it! I keeeeeel you!
19%

Total votes: 21

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

The broken outlining is sort of... broken. It doesn't blend together well, and while it sort of adds a sense of depth, the ship would really be better off without it. It's decent, but it still needs work.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
DeathsHand
Captain
Captain

Post by DeathsHand »

Yeah, I'll probably do away with the outline and use more solid colors and hues. As far as repetition goes, I may have used a few more section twenty ones that I did others, but it's about the only non-angular curved piece that can be stretched a little(two or three at the most) without looking too jagged around the other sections. I'll be fixing everything up in a bit, along with piecing together a few stock size/balance fleets for some encounters in the near future...
S͜͟t̷̀̀͟i̷͢ļ̸̕͞l̸̶͞ ̷̢͘͟l̡͟͝u̴̵̸͜͢r̴̸̨k͏͟į̨͜n̛g̸͢͝
DeathsHand
Captain
Captain

Post by DeathsHand »

Well, I might not have any updates to both my AIF and Mara threads for quite some time, no thanks in part to my parent's sudden announcements that we're moving. :(

I'll be staying with relatives, who unfortunately for me, believe that the internet is the right hand of satan, etc etc... sooooo, I won't be back until somewhere between Christmas and middle January.

It's been fun, to say the least :D . Now, at the moment I must focus on frantically zipping my critical files and transferring them to flash drives. :|

I'll catch up later, can't wait to see if anything new and awesome happens in the next month or so!

-DH
Crazykenny
Captain
Captain

Post by Crazykenny »

DeathsHand wrote:Ok, I've changed the outlining color from sky blue to light gray, the low depth superstructure is now a mix of steel-blue/purple and the section 21 internal armor bits are a darker RGB-128 gray. As well, disregard the current weapons and the aegis, they'll be removed.

The following photograph has been slightly altered in brightness to allow easier viewing of internal structure, even with glow turned to black, it still functions slightly, and the picture was taken in one of it's "off" moments.

*image*

::edit:: Nacelle color not mirrored, fixed

Color worse? Should I modify the color further to make the blue a minor color rather than the overall color? Hmm...
To put it blundly, that my good sir, is a masterpiece. Its been a while since I saw high-quality ships. (Mostly due my absence here :P)
[img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/thedrofevil/BOS4copy.png[/img]
DeathsHand
Captain
Captain

Post by DeathsHand »

Well, my AIF ships have been laying around in my files for a few months, and with the new BSF edition 86ing Sb3 ships left and right, I might as well post them.

Now to rebuild with Sb4, and all of it's goodies :D

Download old news Sb3 ships here.