Antican Federation Fleets (Fixed first posts)

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

How many ships are there in each fleet? sapian then Sigor

Poll ended at Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:16 am

18/13
67%
17/11
11%
18/10
22%

Total votes: 9

lightstriker
Commodore
Commodore

Post by lightstriker »

...because some people use file hosting sites instead of the database? :wink:
T Rex
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T Rex »

That makes sense. Well, I am about ready to load the fleets so I'll just use the database.
As the dawn calmly rises, the smooth metal glimmers. Forty ships of the fleet slip by with smooth ease. The ominous planet below them is soon to witness the largest battle in galactic history
T Rex
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T Rex »

Ok, here are the two newest, The Sigor and Sapian fleets.
Sapian fleet.zip
Sigor Fleet.zip
The numbers are only for organization and easy saving and changing. Will have the Antican fleet in a minute, the stupid thing won't load. :?
[edit] here we go,
Antican Fleet.zip
My 'original" fleet. I am putting the finishing touches on the Antese fleet for the first phase.Second phase for the fleets is changing design and arming all ships. To download,scroll down to the second box that says File factory basic service, then click on the download link. C&C please[/edit]
Last edited by T Rex on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
As the dawn calmly rises, the smooth metal glimmers. Forty ships of the fleet slip by with smooth ease. The ominous planet below them is soon to witness the largest battle in galactic history
T Rex
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T Rex »

Question. How do you change the topic name. I would like to but can't figure it out. Also, I found some major problems with the Antican fleet, so I have changed alot of it. Before anyone kills me for the weapons on the ships being too strong, hear this. The only computer that I can play BSF on has a processor that is less than equivelant to a pentium three, so if I try to even pplay the last level on Campaign, the computer crashes. I have not tested any of the ships, so I had no idea that they were that strong. I just happened to try on a bit ago and found this out, so I am in the process of reversing my errors. for now, just tell me how the ships look.
DeathsHand
Captain
Captain

Post by DeathsHand »

T Rex wrote:Question. How do you change the topic name?
Go to your first post and hit edit. At the top you can then change it to whatever you please.

Also, you can upload your zip files directly to the ship database, if they're less than 150 kb in size.

::edit::

Also, I can't seem to access the files on the site you're hosting them from. Content blocks, or something.
S͜͟t̷̀̀͟i̷͢ļ̸̕͞l̸̶͞ ̷̢͘͟l̡͟͝u̴̵̸͜͢r̴̸̨k͏͟į̨͜n̛g̸͢͝
T Rex
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T Rex »

Thanks. Unfourtunately, The Sapian and Antican Fleet folders are over 200kb in size, so although my plan was to download them on to the database, they were too big.
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

T Rex wrote:Thanks. Unfourtunately, The Sapian and Antican Fleet folders are over 200kb in size, so although my plan was to download them on to the database, they were too big.
Let's play a round of . . .

ZIP THAT FILE
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
T Rex
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T Rex »

That's when it was already ZIPPED! :roll: mrmrmrmr Stop jumping to conclusions. Chaos Theory.

[Edit]Ok, Chaos Theory. I think you need to pay more attention to your surroundiings. If you had even looked for a second at the file links, you would have noticed that they say ---- Fleet.Zip. You really need to pay more attention. Also apparently very few pay attention to detail, because the results of the poll are horrible so far. The majority have gotten the question wrong so I hope everybody else notices the easy flaw in the third picture.

[edit2]OK, Deathshand, once you load the site, scroll down until you see the grey box talking about file factory basic service. Click on the link that says download with file factory basic. Type in the confirmation code and click download. If that doesn't work tell me and I will try out a different file hosting website. Thanks for telling me
Last edited by T Rex on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
lightstriker
Commodore
Commodore

Post by lightstriker »

you never know with this forum. People could just be answering wrong to spite you. Or they just don't care enough to look :D
T Rex
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T Rex »

Problably the not careing one. :roll:
Noctis
Captain
Captain

Post by Noctis »

MOD EDIT; DO WE LOOK LIKE PEOPLE WHO WOULD LET YOU BREAK THE RULES? We clearly don't, so here's a warning for you! No image macro's allowed. ~AD

But in all seriousness, Megaupload is a good place to keep oversized files, they're pretty fast and don't limit the number of people who download files.
http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr40/Noctis888/SMframe0001-5.gif
T Rex
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T Rex »

My answer is I have no idea because if I don't know you you have to earn my respect and until then, you better prove yourself. (excluding the almighty Moderators who can banish you for eternity in a bowl of sour pudding.) :lol: Thanks man. Will try. Be back tomorrow.
Kaelis

Post by Kaelis »

T Rex wrote:You really need to pay more attention. Also apparently very few pay attention to detail, because the results of the poll are horrible so far. The majority have gotten the question wrong so I hope everybody else notices the easy flaw in the third picture.
You didnt even post proper screenshots, instead you gave us an eyeburn. don't expect people to care after doing something like that.
T Rex
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T Rex »

I didn't expect everyone to, but even with the LSD pictures, it is pretty obvious if you look at the center of the 3rd picture you will notice a double. The poll was only to see how people look at something. Wether they count all the ships and don't look at each one to make sure thay are not just two of the some ship or if they actively look at a picture. I really don't care, and the poll would have been too easy if the pictures were regular, so that's why I had them filtered.
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

So basically, instead of this being a 'review my ships and help me improve' thread, Its was simply for you to see if we can count. Ya.

Post the proper pics or make a half decent backstory please.