My Ships

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Do my ships suck?

Yes
29%
No
71%

Total votes: 14

toothyp1cks
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

My Ships

Post by toothyp1cks »

-------Recieving Incoming Transmission-------
Good evening commander. The equipment report you requested is ready. I trust you are well. See the attached file for the report.
-------Processing Commands-------
-------Attached Document Pending Vefification-------
-------Document Verified. Opening Document Now-------
From left to right:
Covent:
Armed with two Gatling Blaster Cannons, two Pulse Cannons and a Beamer, the Covent is a formidable ship when deployed in numbers. It has been critized due to the relative ease it can be disarmed with.
Cannote:
The Cannote was designed with the idea that it wouldn't be a standard fighter, more of a stealth vessel, but when the Covent-class ships began to take a beating due to advanced alien weapons, the Cannote was converted to a more standard fighter. It is armed with three Gatling Blaster Cannons and two Blaster Cannons. It is equipped with two deflector modules to increase it's endurance.
Cancellier:
The Cancellier has served the Terran Navy for over forty years because it's design was one that continued to be necessary. It is armed with ten Blaster Cannons, two Gatling Blaster Cannons and two Beamers. Added to that it has two factories mounted at the rear to deploy temporary defence stations. It's speed helps it ambush enemy ships.
Crevann:
The Crevann is in the process of being "phazed out" due to a crippling lack of weaponary. With only eight Blaster Cannons and two Gatling Blaster Cannons, it cannot hold its own against ships of the same class.
Cavalier:
The Cavalier is a recent design, only two months old, but has already met with roaring approval. It replaced the Craven Cruiser and has been praised as "a masterpiece in the ongoing fight for supremacy". It is equipped with four Beamers, two Railguns, a Gatling Blaster Cannon, two Missile Pods, two Weasel Guns and four Shock Beamers. Its front two sections have been permanantly shielded by the new "Limited Immunity" deflector modules.
Photon Array:
The Photon Array is another old ship, celebarating its twentieth birthday this year. It is the second heaviest ship in the Terran Navy, and is armed with twelve Blaster Cannons, five Shock Beamers and two Mega Beamers. It also has "Limited Immunity" shielding and six deflector modules.
Dragoon
The Dragoon is also another new addition to the Terran fleet, and is the most formidable ship they can bring to the battlefield. With forty Blaster Cannons, eight Gatling Blaster Cannons, five Shock Beamers and two Mega Beamers, it is the most dangerous ship in the Sevec Sector.
-------File Closed. Returning To E-Mail-------
As you can see, the ships aren't toys for you to play around with. This isn't some computer game and the ships aren't free. Don't screw up Captain.
-------E-Mail Closed-------

I'm going to be posting all the ships I make here.
Last edited by toothyp1cks on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Baron's Own Police.
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

As you can see, the ships aren't toys for you to play around with. This isn't some computer game and the ships aren't free. Don't screw up Captain.
lol

For the ships,

Too much repetition...
Too much repetition...
Too much repetition...
Too much repetition...
Too much repetition...
Too much repetition...
Too much repetition...
Grenville
Commander
Commander

Post by Grenville »

The over all shape of the ships is not bad, with more of a variety of sections and some refining they could look far better
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Tell me, does the 4th ship's big ugly blob of a shape look good?
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

The 4th ship is 90% section 04. LOL.

The biggest one's aren't ZOFGWTFHORRID, they just need more section variation.
Last edited by Droid on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toothyp1cks
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by toothyp1cks »

Judging from the replies my ships suck. :( Oh well. I'll try again. :D Also, ship no. 4 shall forever go down in history as the biggest pile of crap. I regret making it. :oops:
Last edited by toothyp1cks on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Baron's Own Police.
Ai_512
Commander
Commander

Post by Ai_512 »

Shift i and k.
[img]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee283/NerdofChaos/Ai541.png[/img]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=61047#61047]Ai's Ships 'n Fleets[/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2664]My New Fleet[/url]
toothyp1cks
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by toothyp1cks »

Ai_512 wrote:Shift i and k.
thanks
The Baron's Own Police.
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

toothyp1cks wrote:Judging from the replies my ships suck. :( Oh well. I'll try again. :D Also, ship no. 4 shall forever go down in history as the biggest pile of crap. I regret making it. :oops:
No No they're not that bad. Damn it! I typoed!
GAAAH.
The only one that's absolutely horrible is #4, which you know.
Venator
Captain
Captain

Post by Venator »

The shapes are actually pretty cool. The problem is the section overuse; if you can keep the overall shape with more varied pieces, they'd look much better.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2921][img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/DraTuicichNovae/AESig.png[/img][/url]
Blackhart
Captain
Captain

Post by Blackhart »

I like the overall look of the last 3 ships but there is too much repetition. With a bit of work I think these could look pretty decent.
MrAus10
Ensign
Ensign

Post by MrAus10 »

I like the shape of ship #6.
[img]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1311/sig2sd0.jpg[/img]
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

They're not that bad for new ships, I've seen people who've been here longer make worse. And really, 4 is only slightly annoying.
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Venator wrote:The shapes are actually pretty cool. The problem is the section overuse; if you can keep the overall shape with more varied pieces, they'd look much better.
Quotin' dis for great truth. The shapes are nice, but they're let down by the repetition.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
toothyp1cks
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by toothyp1cks »

-----Opening E-Mail-----
Good morning captain. Judging from your reactions I gather that you did not like some of our ships. I am happy to inform you that ship No. 4 is now completely phased out. The remaining ships have been melted into scrap. We have however discovered a ship used by The United Good, identified by it's red markings. See attachment for more details.
-----Opening Document-----

Supremacy:
Armed with two Beamers, four Blasters and an undentified weapon that seems to fire supercharged Ion Molecules at high velocity, much like a blaster, the Supremacy is a highly dangerous ship, most effectively countered using the Cavailer.
-----Closing Document-----
As you can see The United Good is stepping up the game a little bit. Any ideas for ships would be appreciated, but remeber, don't go over the top. We can't just spawn these ships at random anywhere and anwhen we want.
-----Closing E-Mail-----
-----Confirm Terminal Shutdown-----
-----Confirmed-----
The Baron's Own Police.