My ships and factions

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

The ships in the first batch are so bad, they're comedic.
They look like something I would make as a joke, haphazardly slapping sections and weapons together. They're as bad as the core-with-six-uber-railguns-is-creative ship. Do note that the game is called BattleSHIPS Forever, not BattleSHITS Forever, which your "fleet" (I hesitate to call it even that), seems to suggest. Hell, I don't even want to shit stuff out of that shape. It'd hurt.
Perhaps you should put some more thought into designing your ships, look at other peoples to draw inspiration, and to find out some of the commonly accepted "standards" of decent shipbuilding.

While the ships in the second pack are painfully better (but still not good), they don't have the comedy and hence fall into the "Meh Ignore" category. Very...generic. Not "ZOMFG HORRID" and not "ZOMFG COOL". Just "Bleh." Feels like I've seen them done before by other people. A suggestion? Find something unique and defining that also looks good.
Hades
Commander
Commander

Post by Hades »

"After I saw these ships I never saw anything again. Ever."

Seriously these ships are made of pure fail, just like your forum.
Iron Ham
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron Ham »

all of these ship was made by allen/lonestar4 these belong to lethal allinace do not mod
you have to ask before you modify(you have to be in the lethal allinace to mod) vist http://letalclans.forumotion.com/index.htm
for chating about these ships and more
I LOL'ed, played some TF2, remembered this and LOL'ed so hard I couldn't aim worth shit. :lol:
A tout le monde!
a tout mes amis!
je vois aime!
je dois partir!
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

lonestar45 wrote:Blah,That faction is old news now im working on my 2 other crappyer factions the mecko and merc raiders

After reading the other post i think im being flamed over my ships
I read that as either a typo, or that he had two fleets which need more work than this one so hes going to concentrate on improving them and thus bringing up his average ship quality. The obvious response will be that none of them are worth working on and thats bullshit. Better to have alot of 'meh' ships than one looker and a bunch of crap.

You are being flamed to some degree but it happens. People are making unnecessarily hurtful comments, some having nothing to do with your ships. Unfortunately, thats allowed on this forum so its best to take what is useful and ignore the rest. I assume these are some of your first ships, so yes, most of the objective criticisms are accurate.

That said, deal with it and keep building. They may say the first set sucks, and they may say the second set sucks but that its many times better than the first. If you pay attention to the few useful comments, your shipbuilding could improve exponentially and you will very quickly be turning out decent ship designs.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

http://letalclans.forumotion.com/battle ... -chat-f12/
Top of the page:

"Lethal alliance. Where people who don't suck can join."

Oh the irony.
lonestar45
Ensign
Ensign

Post by lonestar45 »

Ok,if you people really want to mock me other my ship and forum do it,I really don't care and im trying to improve my ships.Not everyone can make the prefect ship.Most of your comment were useless some were helpful and the rest were useless saying that my ships suck most of those ships were made when I first started playing.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

It's not about making a perfect ship. Such a thing does not exist. It's not even about making a really good ship. It's just that your ships are abyssmaly bad. Kind of like your spelling and grammar.

That said, if people can try and limit their posts to something worthwhile and perhaps constructive, that'd be much appreciated. Leave being a giant asshole to me. :P
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Ninteen45
Commander
Commander

Post by Ninteen45 »

DoubleThink wrote:Ninteen, shut up.
I deserved that.
Also, they suck. Neither of the sets are good. While the new one is an improvement, it sucks.

QFT.

One space after a dot for a new sentance, also.
That said, let me go back to my wallowing OH GOD, WHY IS THIS IDIOT ON MY TOURNEY TEAM?
How about you try and help before you critizise me? At least I have a plan for the Boss Rush Tournament, you jackass.
Scorpia
Commander
Commander

Post by Scorpia »

lonestar45 wrote:Ok, if you people really want to mock my ship and forum, do it. I really don't care and I'm trying to improve my ships. Not everyone can make the perfect ship. Most of your comment were useless, some were helpful, and the rest were useless saying that my ships suck. Most of those ships were made when I first started playing.
Learn to accept harsh criticism. Why can't people just understand that? People should tell others to stop screaming, complaining, etc...and not by a fool. Don't be anybodies dummy, yes? Oh, and BTW, I fixed the post for you. Write like that so we don't have to squint to see where one sentence ends and another starts.
Anna wrote:If you don't want criticism on your ships, and feel they're perfect as they are, that no-one elses opinion matters, and that any flaws in your design should be ignored, you're an arrogant dick, and you're free to post your ships in the Custom Ships Gallery, where no one will tell you that it sucks.
Last edited by Scorpia on Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
[img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa224/darthvader5225/SasoriSignaturebySherman.jpg[/img]
DoubleThink
Captain
Captain

Post by DoubleThink »

Ninteen45 wrote:
How about you try and help before you critizise me? At least I have a plan for the Boss Rush Tournament, you jackass.
NINTEEN YOU IDIOT

I'm not talking to you. I'm on Delta, with lonestar.
Kane
Commander
Commander

Post by Kane »

Exethalion wrote:"Lethal alliance. Where people who don't suck can join."

Oh the irony.
indeed, :lol:

on topic----------------

your new ships ARE an inprovement but you need to keep working on it, I have let me think 22 unposted fleets, I'm learning how to make better ships from unrealesed ships. Once you can get that you will progress much quicker.

edit off topic-----------
DoubleThink wrote: NINTEEN YOU IDIOT

sorry not trying to inslt anyone but :lol: .
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg43/Kane_Lives/BSFS1.jpg[/img]
Ninteen45
Commander
Commander

Post by Ninteen45 »

DoubleThink wrote:NINTEEN YOU IDIOT I'm not talking to you. I'm on Delta, with lonestar.
Sorry, just used to being flamed by people.
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by antisocialmunky »

DoubleThink wrote: NINTEEN YOU IDIOT

I'm sorry. But you shouldn't take out your frustrations on other people.
Don’t worry it has airbags.
Ninteen45
Commander
Commander

Post by Ninteen45 »

Your. Forum. Sucks.

http://letalclans.forumotion.com/roblox ... t-t110.htm

I've played roblox before, and I have a standard to that as Anna has a standard to Ships. That map is phail. How do I know? All maps called that are fail.

http://letalclans.forumotion.com/cold-wars-f21/

Cold war was the name of the war after WW2. how about a fubforum that allows to to make your own WW1's?

And really? "Leathal alliance"? Jesus, I can list better clans with Klu Klux Klan, for a start...

Your ships arn't even good, Leathal to the eyes, yes but C'mon... I can do better than that!

Now my official rant is over, lets continue wit the dscussion.

Crap.
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Ninteen45 wrote:Your. Forum. Sucks.
QFTx1000