Bellcross Federation - Helicopters in space? Why not?

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

mtheminja
Captain
Captain

Post by mtheminja »

Grenville wrote:how nice, another asshole >.>
:shock:

Ok. Grenville. They've done nothing to warrant this, and it's getting silly. Do you REALLY think that's an accurate judgment of their character? Like, honestly?

You must have seen enough of their posting by now (including the ones directed at you) to know that that's not true, or you have a very difficult time judging character.
Grenville wrote:i never said i was good at writing, i have stated that before :?
You're on the internet. That IS a statement that you're good at writing. You don't drive cars unless you're good enough to not run people over; you don't make ships in BSF unless you're smart enough to eventually figue out parenting; and you don't post online unless you're proficient enough at communication to not be offensively unreadable.

Drivers don't throw their hands up in the air when they cause an accident, saying 'well, I never did well on my drivers exam, you know', they deal with the cause of the problem.
Grenville wrote:also never said i was special nor do i think that, it does seem others like you do think that though :?
It's not what you're saying, as you've told us you don't think you're special. It's your actions so far that show you think you're special, whether or not you think they do. Try and see what specific actions of yours are the problem, and fix it.
Office hours: 12:30-2:00 PST M-F, in #BSF.
XxKiraYamatoxX
Captain
Captain

Post by XxKiraYamatoxX »

Oh great, this thread turned into a battlefield again. :?

Personally, I have to agree with Lizzie on this, even though I know I'm the one being criticized. Posting stuff out in a forum, in public, means that whatever you posted is free to be criticized by anyone that sees it. Failure is the path to improvement, after all.

I guess I'll try to improve some more. Thanks for the comments, guys.

P.S: Grenville, if you're so good at your English, why not type properly on the Internet? How people take criticism just depends on how tolerant they are, I'm almost at my limit here, so please, stop the flame war.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1804]Orion Industries Shipyard[/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2155]Wyrmtech Industries Shipyard[/url]
Grenville
Commander
Commander

Post by Grenville »

XxKiraYamatoxX wrote:P.S: Grenville, if you're so good at your English, why not type properly on the Internet? How people take criticism just depends on how tolerant they are, I'm almost at my limit here, so please, stop the flame war.
read closer, i said i was not good at writing, i just manged to get the A in summer school english. only A in english i ever got -.-

and i apologize for adding to the flame war :oops:
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

XxKiraYamatoxX wrote:Personally, I have to agree with Lizzie on this, even though I know I'm the one being criticized. Posting stuff out in a forum, in public, means that whatever you posted is free to be criticized by anyone that sees it. Failure is the path to improvement, after all.
Truth.
@ Grenville: Time to draw the white flag? Image
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

XxKiraYamatoxX wrote:I'm almost at my limit here, so please, stop the flame war.
When it's over, we can plant flowers again.
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Müg wrote:
XxKiraYamatoxX wrote:I'm almost at my limit here, so please, stop the flame war.
When it's over, we can plant flowers again.

"Seeds of friendship
When watered well
Burst forth with life
Covering all
Our sins and hate
With thick tendrils
Entwining us
'Till we grow tall
And forests bloom
With radiance
And colors bright
Yet to catch fire
And burn, burn again"

And now that we have buried your thread with flame wars and poetry, any more ships? Especially small ones? And particularly following previously given suggestions about style and solid blocks of color?
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Hades
Commander
Commander

Post by Hades »

Grenville wrote:
XxKiraYamatoxX wrote:P.S: Grenville, if you're so good at your English, why not type properly on the Internet? How people take criticism just depends on how tolerant they are, I'm almost at my limit here, so please, stop the flame war.
read closer, i said i was not good at writing, i just manged to get the A in summer school english. only A in english i ever got -.-

How fucking hard is it to type well enough to for people to be able to read on the internet? I didn't have spelling classes in 3rd or 4rth grade and yet here I am spelling better than you can. Hell you probably won't go to college and work at McDonalds for the rest of your life.
Grenville
Commander
Commander

Post by Grenville »

Hades wrote:
Grenville wrote:

How fucking hard is it to type well enough to for people to be able to read on the internet? I didn't have spelling classes in 3rd or 4rth grade and yet here I am spelling better than you can. Hell you probably won't go to college and work at McDonalds for the rest of your life.
huh ?

there is nothing wrong with my spelling and my typing is readable, granted its not perfect but it can be read without problems :?

i am already in collage already, im studying digital media and photography >.>

the flame war is over so shut up and let it die already :evil:
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Bad Boy wrote:Thus I kindly request that you take back the title of "fanboy", and place it upon someone more deserving.
Fair enough. Since this new thread started, you've been far less fanboyish, and have actually offered constructive criticism, so the statement that you are his fanboy is withdrawn.

Grenville.
Your writing is goddamn horrific. Yes, we can read it, with some effort. That doesn't make it any less annoying. And if someone posts their ships, they're asking for criticism. I offered it. Before you bitch and whine at me for being oh-so-mean, you should know that at least three people on these forums have thanked me, because my harshness helped them to improve in some way. So shut up, and go away. The only reason I'm even half this harsh to Kira is because I see potential that he isn't living up to. Don't bother responding to this post, you've filled this thread up enough with your whining. If you want to whine about how horrible I am, take it to PM.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Kira TBH your ships are way too monochrome. Try something else other then green?
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

Hey, Kira, how did you get the green glow thing on the engine mounts (not the outline)?
XxKiraYamatoxX
Captain
Captain

Post by XxKiraYamatoxX »

That block of green? Poked green sections out under each other by one pixel, repeat, repeat, repeat.

I won't be making any ships for a while due to lack of inspiration, but I'll finish a battleship that I hope's good enough for your eyes to pass over. Come to think of it, I haven't been using any white for a while now. Thanks for reminding me, Lizzie.

P.S: Nice poem, Chaos.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1804]Orion Industries Shipyard[/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2155]Wyrmtech Industries Shipyard[/url]
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

XxKiraYamatoxX wrote:That block of green? Poked green sections out under each other by one pixel, repeat, repeat, repeat.
Go see a psychologist. Now. You have a problem. :|
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

He means the thrusters. Thrusters can be recolored.
XxKiraYamatoxX
Captain
Captain

Post by XxKiraYamatoxX »

Tried something new with the thrusters. I'll change the ship depending on the comments I get, broke up straight lines as best as I could. Still a WIP though, the battleship I said I was planning ended up like this, almost dreadnought-size.

Current status:
- Main Photomagnetic Fusion Thrusters installed
- Graviton Laser Cannon finished
- Main gun barrel installed, considering gun type to mount
- Main broadside battery mount complete, considering gun type to mount
- Main hull 70% complete