Viron Armada (WIP)

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Verminator
Captain
Captain

Viron Armada (WIP)

Post by Verminator »

The Viron emblem

The Virons are a reclusive and xenophobic race of aliens hailing from the Ragnarok nebula. They were first made contact with in the 25th century when a Crayven Corporation exploratory fleet violated their space. Further attempts to make contact with them were met with little success. Very little is known about them, save that they are bipeds and use advanced nano-organic technology. A little is also known about their society. Apparently, the Viron race is split into clans, united under the common leadership of a supreme ruler. This leader is currently believed to be the leader of the Viron Kre'haz clan, G'hall Vicath.

This is an artists impression of the Viron male believed to be G'hall Vicath, Viron Overlord.

G'hall has held the title of Overlord for at least three decades, using the Viron code of honour, No'He'Khum, as a base to justify his ideals. He is a creature of war, his body covered in scars from countless duels and ritualistic self-mutilations. He lost his left eye this way, the empty socket covered with a patch stitched directly into his skin. As is typical for Virons, he rearely speaks, and when he does so it is to intimidate, order, or challenge to battle. It is said he walks around in a perpetual, barely controlled rage.

In his rule, few have dared to question him, but some of the other clan Vicaths (leaders) are reported to be dissatisfied with the direction he is leading the Virons. There are rumours that his one remaining eye is often clouded and dilated, a telltale sign of addiction to the combat stimulant Pronocol. Drug addiction is seen as a sign of weakness and dishonour in Viron society, so if this were true his reputation would be severely tarnished.

There has been recent reports of battles between the Virons and a second unknown faction being fought in the Ragnarok nebula. Probes have captured images of what appear to be Viron warfleets moving throughout the nebula. There are multiple theories of what this invisible conflict could be, ranging from an invasion by another alien species to civil war between the clans.

Currently identified Viron combat ships

Viron Frigate (Bah'Ko)

Viron Assault Corvette (Geom'raah)

Viron Assault Destroyer (Chingh'gen'ohn)

Viron Support Destroyer (Tah'changh)

Viron Cruiser (Hun'muh)

Viron Battleship (Chee'woh)

Viron Missile Cruiser (Haai'tah)

Vicath Dreadnought (Gr'mekh'as)

Alright, this is the other fleet I'm currently working on. I tried to go for the alien look, and I'm not entirely sure if I got it right. Should I carry on with these or scrap it and start over?
I have to kill fast and bullets are [i]too slow.[/i]
XxKiraYamatoxX
Captain
Captain

Post by XxKiraYamatoxX »

Well, well, someone else plays Ground Control 2. :lol:

Gotta say, you did fine with the 'alien' look. I forgot most of the Viron names for their vehicles, but "Chingh'gen'ohn"...... shouldn't it be Chingh'geh'ohn?

I smell NSA ships coming soon.
Last edited by XxKiraYamatoxX on Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1804]Orion Industries Shipyard[/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2155]Wyrmtech Industries Shipyard[/url]
Verminator
Captain
Captain

Post by Verminator »

Probaly. I'll check later.
I have to kill fast and bullets are [i]too slow.[/i]
DeathsHands
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by DeathsHands »

Been a few Ground Control fleets lately. Also, Verminator, IO think the alien look is down pretty well and it has the Viron colour scheme.
[img]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7478/pinned1cz5.jpg[/img]
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Well, the ships do look like stinking piles of sludge, but the terran weapons really kill it. Consolidate your weaponry.
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]