Argonaut rebuild-download up

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Raul
Captain
Captain

Post by Raul »

hey thanks guys, I totally appreciate all the comments! No, not Chinese, just appreciate the culture. It wasn't meant to look like a fish, although at 3am, i did add a few things to help the look since I had to laugh to keep from crying.. Those have since been removed, other sections added such as the nacelles which totally kill the fish look. I also made some major alterations to the sections used for hull fillers, hopefully solving most of the repetition problems. I am currently trying to add more detail before adding weapons. I will post it tomorrow hopefully. As this is my first titan ship, I am modding weapons and HP to be appropriate to its size, but not a lucky niner.
bl3d4
Commander
Commander

Post by bl3d4 »

fish heads, fish heads, yummy little fish heads

I like the smaller ships more than the fish. I think that it would be good to have megatachyons around it..
We are bits of stellar matter that got cold by accident, bits of a star gone wrong.
- Sir Arthur Eddington
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
-- Chapman Cohen
Raul
Captain
Captain

Post by Raul »

Download is up...Is there a way to refresh my posting as new when I add something without double posting like this?
Also if anyone knows anything about coloring let me know. I was trying to do custom colors and save them to use on multiple pieces but it reset every time I colored a piece, hense the simplistic paintjob.