First ships

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

toshiryu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by toshiryu »

Alright, well heres the sting with better parenting:
Good? Bad? Ok?
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

One day i wish that i had a incredible super computer that could accurately predict every evolution in nature and could map out any event ever to happen. It would be awesome to play some games on that.
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

The parenting looks good on you latest ship.
Perturabo
Commander
Commander

Post by Perturabo »

Try using the mirror command "m" to get a more symetrical look to your ships, if that's what you're going for.
toshiryu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by toshiryu »

Name:Hornet
Description: Elite Sykar fighters that are used in pairs as to take out larger ships.

1xdriver
2xplasma
2xshockbeamers
What do ya think? Is it too over powered?

One day i wish that i had a incredible super computer that could accurately predict every evolution in nature and could map out any event ever to happen. It would be awesome to play some games on that.
toshiryu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by toshiryu »

Name: Hornet: Dreadnaught class
Description: A variation of the Hornet developed by the Sykarian Church of Retribution in order to "spread the holy religion".

Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

You screwed up the parenting in the last one also, nothing is overpowered as long as it can fight fairly against your own ships. This being said, aegis spams (that being every section or most sections aegised) and weapon spams and stupid amounts of life or damage (that being 999999999) should be avoided.
toshiryu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by toshiryu »

Whoops i forgot to get the pic after parenting. But i don't obsesivly aegis or mod weapons just so you know. :D

DeathsHand
Captain
Captain

Post by DeathsHand »

The aegis are actually in a good spot, if the core "wing" sections are parented to the aegis protected section, it would make them a lot harder to destroy(this is intentional, yes?). Just in my opinion, the ship is a bit "spindly" but otherwise, very nice.
S͜͟t̷̀̀͟i̷͢ļ̸̕͞l̸̶͞ ̷̢͘͟l̡͟͝u̴̵̸͜͢r̴̸̨k͏͟į̨͜n̛g̸͢͝
toshiryu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by toshiryu »

Name: Sykar orbital laser
Descriptin: kind of easy to figure out, isnt it?
This one could be considered a little wanky. It has one megalaser that does 6 damage but has very slow fire rate. two railguns that do miniamal damage and are used at close range. Max range: 1750 for megalaser and 500 for railguns( i changed it after this image)

ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

6 damage? Not that wanky. The phasers on my ships have a minimal damage of 7, and they still take time to destroy a section. Kindof a simple, if not too simple design. I suggest you work on it a bit more. :)
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
toshiryu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by toshiryu »

Yeah its a bit simple. Ill work on it tommorow after super smash comes out. It just seemed a bit wanky cuz of the range.

Scorpia
Commander
Commander

Post by Scorpia »

toshiryu wrote:Ill work on it tommorow after super smash comes out. It just seemed a bit wanky cuz of the range.
OFFTOPIC: :shock: OH NOES! I FORGOT BRAWL IS COMING OUT!!!! :o

I like the one before that orbital lazer.
[img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa224/darthvader5225/SasoriSignaturebySherman.jpg[/img]
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

Hey toshiryu, could you edit your main post to encompass all the ships you have created? It would be easier for everyone to see them all at one go, rather than wade through a pile of replies. We would appreciate it.
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
toshiryu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by toshiryu »

I sure will!....after more brawl

ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

What the hell are two talking about, anyways?
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush