2nd try for a decent fleet (Sneek peek time)

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Barrage
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Barrage »

Give meh the download for all the ships.
HW2 Ships!! :D
Last edited by Barrage on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Im baaaaaaaaaack!
Again.
[img]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isred.jpg[/img][url=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][b]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/b][/url]
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

Lizzie wrote:
Master Chief 2 wrote:Me too.

Unfortunately, there is a BIG problem in your ships. :( :( :(

Rating out of 10: 6 1/2
This kid shows the difference between constructive criticism and just general bitching.

See in CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM you actually tell the person what the issue is and HOW to fix it. MC2 here has failed to do so, showing what little intelligence and usefulness he possesses.

General bitching is the exact opposite of what I just said which is ALL I've seen you do MC2. Learn to offer constructive criticism or GET THE FUCK OUT DIPSHIT. WE DON'T NEED YOU WASTING FUCKING POST SPACE.

@vVhorpax: You do something well I couldn't ever do. Make awesome Asymetrical ships. Keep it up.
Liz, I wanna have your manbabies :lol: :lol:
darkone8752
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by darkone8752 »

Lizzie wrote:

This kid shows the difference between constructive criticism and just general bitching.

See in CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM you actually tell the person what the issue is and HOW to fix it. MC2 here has failed to do so, showing what little intelligence and usefulness he possesses.

General bitching is the exact opposite of what I just said which is ALL I've seen you do MC2. Learn to offer constructive criticism or GET THE FUCK OUT DIPSHIT. WE DON'T NEED YOU WASTING FUCKING POST SPACE.

@vVhorpax: You do something well I couldn't ever do. Make awesome Asymetrical ships. Keep it up.
Finish him! FATALITY!

Guradian(Guardian?) class- i can't shake the feeling of that being a side view O.o
Cerebrus
Captain
Captain

Post by Cerebrus »

You might want to watch the parenting on your ships; it's possible to blow a hole straight through the middle of the Inquisitor and have two halves of the ship floating around completely disjointed from one another.
[i]...can we hold on...?[/i]
vVhorpax
Commander
Commander

Post by vVhorpax »

Cerebrus wrote:You might want to watch the parenting on your ships; it's possible to blow a hole straight through the middle of the Inquisitor and have two halves of the ship floating around completely disjointed from one another.
Can happen by big ships, I fix it. ^^
Purple
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Purple »

The asymmetry is nice, but all of your ships seem to be heavier on the left side.
Barrage
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Barrage »

That would be a vaygr ship for you.
Im baaaaaaaaaack!
Again.
[img]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isred.jpg[/img][url=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][b]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/b][/url]
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

Barrage wrote:That would be a vaygr destroyer for you.
fixed
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

I WANT DOWNLOAD

Preety please :oops:
vVhorpax
Commander
Commander

Post by vVhorpax »

I´m in the middle of balancing and some reparenting (the progress of asym ship building is a pain in the butt) and yes it will be the whole Kiith Vhorpax fleet inc small vessels you´ve seen some with the Inquisitor.
Yes my ships are heavyer on one side, for tactical movement. Catch a ship on the wrong side and you have an advantage. But bolters shoot wherever you want and missiles nearly also.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Lizzie wrote:

Whew...And I thought I could lose my temper...
But of course, you're right.
And, MC2: next time is MY turn. Capiche?
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

Lizzie wrote:

*Hides in a rock after reading*

Although i agree with your opinion, your, lets say wording is a little strong.....
Last edited by derekiv on Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsakara
Captain
Captain

Post by Tsakara »

how do you hide under a hole?
Kaelis

Post by Kaelis »

derekiv wrote:Although i agree with your opinion, your, lets say wording is a little strong.....
*remembers Seraph*

No, not really :P
Tsakara wrote:how do you hide under a hole?
don't you know ACME sells portable holes?
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Strange. I think Lizzie actually did the job... I haven't seen any more posts from MC2...

Kudos!
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush