Which Custom Ships/Fleets do you use the most?

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Zeron
Captain
Captain

Post by Zeron »

TheBlueEcho wrote:
Danny420Dale wrote:
Zeron wrote: They beat the crap out of all of our ships, so no one uses them.
Hey, I like 'em. Plus that Horatio Nelson hull is just dandy to build terrorships from!
There you go. Not always fun to play, but fun to build off of.
They're templates really; fun,well made hulls that seem pretty easy to mess around with.
Fade-in,fade-out
Taioko
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Taioko »

I don't tend to download many ships, I just build my own and go from there. As soon as Custom Weapons were added, I kind of began to shy away from downloading new ones, and just designed my own.

So, uh, to that question, my own answer is "I fight my own"... I could use names, but, it wouldn't help, as... They're not up here. 'Cept the "Detros", I use him as a boss a bit... But, uh, he's not too well made.

Oh, and Bluhman's ships I tend to toss in to battles sometimes, they usually don't put up too much of a fight, and yet they still kick back just enough. So, I occasionally use some of Bluhman's, too... But they're weaker then a lot of the ships up here. (The giant ships here could decimate the boss ship included with Bluhman's ships. Hm!)

Either way, all of the names( I think) used in this topic make some of the best ships, from what I've seen.