Hazelwooders fleet (last update 23/09)

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

hazelwooder
Commander
Commander

Hazelwooders fleet (last update 23/09)

Post by hazelwooder »

version 1.0 - no weapons
ImageImageImage

version 2 slightly changed with weapons on now - just need a name for it any ideas?
any constructive crit is welcomed
Version 1.1, close up and default zoom. Version 1.2, close up and default zoom
ImageImageImageImage

Version 2.0 - got the SW weapons now so no more mix of shrunk/normal sized sections. close up and default zoom
im sticking with this and moving on to the next ship unless there is any CC for it
ImageImage

replacement for the Assault Destroyer, the speed and turning rate has been increased by using a newer lighter alloy of this though the armour of the ship has been decreased but this has been compensated for by adding sheilding technology developed from the anti tachyon sheilding on the broadside warship, and the amount of armour increased. the weapons used on the previous ship have been updated to newer more advanced weapons for this ship but the load out is similar, its designed to deal high damage quick on larger ships and able to take hits from smaller ships due to the new sheilding technology a new powersource has been added for this ship at the rear to power the new weapons and sheild but due to the high energy drain on the new weapons and sheild the lancet has had to have been removed.

Weapon load out
2 x sabot cannons - very destructive for dealing with heavy ships
2 x burst shot particle beams (scatter beam with 600 range, 15 firerate, 0 deviation, 120 reload) - for dealing with light/medium ships
2 x tri light pulse cannon (machine gun with 3 turning 1 damage, 600 range, 3 burst, 45 clip, 4 deviation) - for dealing with light ships

Defence
2 x pointbeams
15hp aegis forward projectile impeading sheild (impeder with lowered range on the sheild)

Ship stats
150 HP
4 speed
0.20 acceleration
3 turning speed

Has several engines that if destroyed affect the speed and turning of the ship.
2 small side/forward = if destroyed increase speed/acceleration and decrease turning speed
4 small side/rear = if destroyed decrease speed/acceleration and turning speed
2 large rear facing = if destroyed decrease speed/acceleration and increase turning speed

UPDATE 23/09
im currently working on creating a heavy bomber replacement for my fleet i have made 4 other ships that didnt go past the stage but with abit of work i think may be able to become part of my fleet

ImageImageImageImage

this is the version i have got at the moment for my bomber replacement, i know it looks more like a fighter but what do you think? i will write up about this ship another time (weapons, stats etc) as i can't be bothered at the moment, and i still need to balance it.

close up and default zoom
ImageImage

ORIGINAL POST
hazelwooder wrote:i just came back to see how the game has been going i see there was an update, i figured i would post my old ships on here bear in mind this is using the old BSF they were made about a year and a half ago. i can't be bothered to learn the new one yet, so here goes....remember don't flame me for posting old ships i know i am. if you want me to send you the ships i may upload them.

im posting these because im kinda disappointed that i never posted them when i made them ages ago when people were still using this version

(makes me feel better now i have)

they also don't have names :( never got round to that

All my ships are balanced to eachother and the basic ships that come with the game, also the weapons on all the ships are base damage, some of the larger ships the range has been increased

from top to bottom
Small fighter
Scout
and Light Bomber
these 3 ships are balanced to the patrol craft

top to bottom
Heavy Bomber
Assault Destroyer

these 2 ships are balanced to the Destroyers

Cruiser
i think i balanced this ship to the battleships (might be slightly weaker than them)

Battleship

Broadside warship
if you look at the sides it has some of those aegis but the sections they are working on only have a tiny amount of hp against any attack they break really easy but i added them to protect my ship from those Tachyon weapons getting inside the ship and destroying all the weapons so they deflect them but not much else

Carrier

Stations

An Offensive Station

Defensive station

This is the Main Station for my fleet it sounds quite cool when it fights because of the booster thingys it sounds like an alarm is going off when it fights, it has a heavy bomber on one of the platforms but this is just for show the weapons range is lowered to 0

this one has a name
The Shooting Star
This is the Flag Ship of the fleet the weapons have been edited in range power and how they attack, its massively overpowered none of the above ships stand up to it at all.

and the whole fleet together
Last edited by hazelwooder on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:33 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

There's this magical thing called an edit button. Do not multipost like that ever again, understand?
hazelwooder
Commander
Commander

Post by hazelwooder »

Arcalane wrote:There's this magical thing called an edit button. Do not multipost like that ever again, understand?
sorry about that i didnt realise that this forum doesn't have a text limit on posts
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

The ships mix highly shrunk pieces with normal size pieces. That almost never looks good.
hazelwooder
Commander
Commander

Post by hazelwooder »

derekiv wrote:The ships mix highly shrunk pieces with normal size pieces. That almost never looks good.
something i have just been looking into actually its because i couldnt download the SW weapons for some reason i have sorted that now so i don't have highly shrunk pieces mixed with normal ones
hazelwooder
Commander
Commander

Post by hazelwooder »

UPDATED: new ship added and some other scrapped designs