A New Age Of Shipbuilding Has Dawned

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

DeathsHand
Captain
Captain

Post by DeathsHand »

jwa8402 wrote:Lol ok if that moves with the ship then it blows my pulsar sun out of the water... Good job sir.
Awesome is awesome no matter how you look at it :shock:

If it doesn't move, it would make one hell of a centerpiece for a dyson ring...
S͜͟t̷̀̀͟i̷͢ļ̸̕͞l̸̶͞ ̷̢͘͟l̡͟͝u̴̵̸͜͢r̴̸̨k͏͟į̨͜n̛g̸͢͝
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

It does move.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
What?
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by What? »

...MUST ASK FOR THE MODDED SHEEPMAKER!

Also, I lol at Anna's new thing under his name...above his avatar.
[quote="What?"] Wut. [/quote]
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

What? wrote:...MUST ASK FOR THE MODDED SHEEPMAKER!
A download is available on the General Discussion board. Look in the stickies.
Also, I lol at Anna's new thing under his name...above his avatar.
TSUNAMI OF COCKS.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Squishy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Squishy »

Say, other than an enhanced section selection and huge workspace area, what other features does the ex-SM have?

Give me something to look forward to asking about when I manage to connect to IRC.

Anna wrote:TSUNAMI OF COCKS.

Just saying it out loud makes my mouth taste yummy.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Progress on new ship is slow:
It's roughly 10% complete. Roughly. It's already 900+ sections. ShipMaker is fucking doomed.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

wow, You should make the worldship from Andromeda...to scale with your andromeda :twisted:

Now if only they could get it to take full advantage of whatever memory is available. Then your ships would actually run in game... I'm curious, when you start on a huge ship, do you sketch out what you want or have it in your head, or do you build it as you go?
Kazuael
Captain
Captain

Post by Kazuael »

I have this feeling that the game won't let you actually load the ship. I've tried to load a couple of 1300-ish ships before and the second one just doesn't load.
Kanosint
Commander
Commander

Post by Kanosint »

Holy...

Whoa, Anna, that thing's just plain awesome... Though 3 reactors feels a bit like overkill...

Still, it'll never run in-game, which is a shame... (Or not... seeing how a few minutes-per-frame would only barely be worth it ^^; )
Darkship
Captain
Captain

Post by Darkship »

Anna, once you load that ship in game, your computer will blow up in your face!

Dangers aside, I can see that this ship is definitely made of win and awesome! :shock:
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3979][color=BLACK][b]Assorted Randomness[/b][/color][/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2727][color=Red][b]The Tal'Vorah Fleet[/b][/color][/url]
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Kazuael wrote:I have this feeling that the game won't let you actually load the ship. I've tried to load a couple of 1300-ish ships before and the second one just doesn't load.
I think the limit for ships actually working in game is 2500 sections, but I might be wrong.
On another note, Anna that ship looks awesome. The front reactor and the ship part are really well blended, I can't wait to see this finished.
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

. . . perhaps you should easier on the number of sections in those reactors . . .
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Grenville
Commander
Commander

Post by Grenville »

I am not sure if this question has been posted and answered already and if so i am sorry i missed it and asked again.

Is this new ship maker compatible with the current blueprint formate or does it use a new one. In other words......will i have to rebuild my current ships im working on if i want to use the new parts in this modded ship maker.
lightstriker
Commodore
Commodore

Post by lightstriker »

compatible. but only in one direction (you can open up old .sb3's in this, but once you add the new sprites you can't open them in the old sm
csWolf
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by csWolf »

I can has UBER H4X SM?
TESF 8th Fleet Commander.
Current Flagship: (Working on a Flagship)