A New Age Of Shipbuilding Has Dawned

Archives for ships and fleets. 'nuff said. Most of the ships here are very very old and will not work in current versions of BSF or SM. You have been warned!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Go on IRC, peeps. :/

Nice stuff.

[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Kaelis

Post by Kaelis »

ChaosTheory wrote:Go on IRC, peeps. :/

Nice stuff.
You too, ChaostTheory. Id like to have a word with you.
Darkship
Captain
Captain

Post by Darkship »

Nice refinery/miner thing. As we can all see the potential of SM has just expanded greatly.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3979][color=BLACK][b]Assorted Randomness[/b][/color][/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2727][color=Red][b]The Tal'Vorah Fleet[/b][/color][/url]
Hege
Commander
Commander

Post by Hege »

Nice stuff indeed...

I'm having more fun with ship maker then ever before. :D
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/ddoxt0.gif[/img]
Anty
Commander
Commander

Post by Anty »

must........build........ship.......with huge sun reactor

just a question, but how is it done exactly?
BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF
Commander
Commander

Post by BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF »

Anty wrote:must........build........ship.......with huge sun reactor

First you have to get a hex editor, and while the game is running you have to open your page file, and hack into the main frame, and sync your ram with your internet and hook up with www.wyrdysm.com and get the latest SM, and then you have to open that up while the original is still running, and then you have to cross the beams by copy pasting the 4 first lines in the hex editor and pasting them over the last 4 lines.
Improving quality of life since 1955.
T Rex
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T Rex »

DAANNGGG! :shock: Man I could so use some of those parts on my next fleet. All I have to do is ask ChaosTheory, and I might be able to get it? That .......is.......AWSOME! :shock: Man I hope I don't have to do that. I can't even open up another window when playing BSF. I hope you are just pulling our legs.
As the dawn calmly rises, the smooth metal glimmers. Forty ships of the fleet slip by with smooth ease. The ominous planet below them is soon to witness the largest battle in galactic history
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Anty wrote:you are just plain evil, giving us the .shp file instead of the shipbuilder file :P
The .sb3 file would have crashed the default ShipMaker, since it contains sprites that aren't in it.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
What?
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by What? »

BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF wrote:

First you have to get a hex editor, and while the game is running you have to open your page file, and hack into the main frame, and sync your ram with your internet and hook up with www.wyrdysm.com and get the latest SM, and then you have to open that up while the original is still running, and then you have to cross the beams by copy pasting the 4 first lines in the hex editor and pasting them over the last 4 lines.
Big runon sentence! Me no understand! Ahhh!
[quote="What?"] Wut. [/quote]
Swamp Fox
Captain
Captain

Post by Swamp Fox »

What? wrote:Big runon sentence! Me no understand! Ahhh!
Probably because it's mostly complete nonsense.
"Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?"
"What?!"
"You're gonna have to answer to the Coca Cola company."
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

What? wrote:
BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF wrote:

Big runon sentence! Me no understand! Ahhh!
. . . Reason #1 we know the average vs. projected IQ of the planet is lower than it should be.
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

I have begun construction of my largest ship to date. Since ChaosTheory has given me a larger area to build in, and being the King of making stupidly fucking huge ships, I have undertaken the task of making a ship that takes full advantage of the new 6144x6144 build area.

Thus far, I have only created the ship's reactor. Here's what I have:
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
ddx420
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by ddx420 »

pretty tridium-reactor is pretty.

incidentally, where does that sun-sprite appear in the unmodded game?
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Lol ok if that moves with the ship then it blows my pulsar sun out of the water... Good job sir.
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

ddx420 wrote:pretty tridium-reactor is pretty.

incidentally, where does that sun-sprite appear in the unmodded game?
it doesn't according to th15